Haze_of_dream Posted March 5, 2022 Share Posted March 5, 2022 In-Game Name Haze_of_dream Your Steam ID STEAM_0:1:75838598 Why were you banned or warned? "Community Removal" Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? A couple of points: First, I am aware after browsing other appeals that a few months is a little on the short end. I considered multiple factors and determined that my case was rather interesting. Most people who appeal have TONS of bans, going into the double digits more than often. Excluding "discussion" bans and invalid ones, I only have one ban standing and that is the very one I am currently writing about. I mention this because this shows I am not historically a "problem" player which seems to be a major concern among appeals here. The first apology goes to "Professional Jay Walker". I was unaware of the strain I was causing on you mentally and driving you to dislike your career, You sent me a personalized message that I brushed off extremely inappropriately. I told you during the meeting why I gave the response I did and the previous experiences I had among the other servers I played that caused me to give this response but regardless I still hurt you. My biggest mistake was attributing you to be the same as staff I've experienced in times past. I hope you can understand my perspective. Further mention to the staff that was likely mentally drained but I cannot mention because I was not told the names of anyone else other than Jay, who spoke for himself. Next goes to the many, many trial moderators/senior moderators that had taken my sits, some of which I know were very heated. Many of you have told me your concern about my sit quantity and while I did make an effort to tone them done I do want to state that Police officers simply have more interactions with players and have a much higher likelihood of something going wrong in the ol' rulebook. I've had many instances of people doing things against cops for the "shits and giggles". I never intended to be malicious or draining in any of the sits you may have taken from me but I hope likewise you can understand my perspective. On the account that my record is practically clean excluding this current ban, I would like to imagine that my case is much less worrisome. If anyone has questions or feels that something was not addressed, post it here or message me directly on Haze_of_dream#2119 and I can make an update to the main post. Who warned/banned you? Lewdtastic How long were you warned or banned for? Permenently 1 1 2 10 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17781-the-appeal-of-the-century/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
{GN} Isaac Posted March 5, 2022 Share Posted March 5, 2022 I was never okay with how you got permanently banned. Felt you got targeted by certain people and the only reason why your permanently removed. You should have never been permanently banned ever. You have my support 100% + 1 1 8 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17781-the-appeal-of-the-century/#findComment-122413 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted March 5, 2022 Share Posted March 5, 2022 I wanna know the story of these bans here saying "Ban Appeal accepted" Then "Ban being Discussed" and then the community removal. Like what led to the whole being discussed thing did it continue after your appeal orrrr? I'll dm you in discord to get the answer for this. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17781-the-appeal-of-the-century/#findComment-122414 Share on other sites More sharing options...
LeGerbs Posted March 5, 2022 Share Posted March 5, 2022 (edited) I was involved with this ban so if you wouldn't mind letting me share my thoughts. Compared to the other permanent bans we have given in the past this one was given on the more minor side of the spectrum. With that being said however it was a justified ban. I appreciate that you apologized to everyone and recognized your faults. Your ban was mostly because you lacked humility in your actions which you now are presenting. I do believe enough time has gone by for you to have thought about your actions and try to rebuild yourself as a positive member of our community Remember when someone gets off of a permanent ban they are watched by every staff member like a hawk. When someone breaks the rules against you, you might want to consider reenacting the song from Frozen "Let it go." +1 for unban Edited March 5, 2022 by LeGerbs 3 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17781-the-appeal-of-the-century/#findComment-122415 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sixnut Posted March 5, 2022 Share Posted March 5, 2022 (edited) Plus the fact if you saw his other appeals/ reports all the videos he would post would be of him being a dick to the staff/players This is all you can find of those videos now since he started appealing Very clear -1 to come back to community his rep is -132 for a reason the community/staff didn't want him here. Edited March 5, 2022 by Sixnut 5 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17781-the-appeal-of-the-century/#findComment-122422 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted March 5, 2022 Share Posted March 5, 2022 My experience with the user wasn't really the best to say the least but i was lucky that i chose to not interact with him at the end. I got berated by him because of a small error i did as a TMOD while i was still learning, and because of that small fuck-up i did, he didn't have absolutely no mercy on me and did whatever he could to fuck me over, even tho i did apologise for that little fuck-up that i did. While i was still a staff member i never did take any sit from him because i was dreading that you would treat me as bad as the first ever sit i took from you, we are just volunteers, theres staff members just because this server has people that actually love to help the community, he doesn't need to treat people like that. If i was still a staff member i would -1 this, but this is just my opinion about all this. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17781-the-appeal-of-the-century/#findComment-122424 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yung PussyBanger Posted March 5, 2022 Share Posted March 5, 2022 From what it seems, you were a piece of shit to staff members, and im glad i retired before i could've interacted with you. The things you've said to staff members were unacceptable. When you were banned almost everyone was glad to see you go, i dont see a reason why you should come back. You were really toxic and disliked by the community. I know this server is all fun and games, but if you're going to bitch about every little thing, then we dont want you. With what sixnut has posted, you showed Jay zero respect, and with that, you are not welcome. If you do come back, expect some things to not go in your favor. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17781-the-appeal-of-the-century/#findComment-122425 Share on other sites More sharing options...
SCxBeeKid Posted March 5, 2022 Share Posted March 5, 2022 (edited) I remember you from cosmic. and you’re not someone I’d like to have remain in the server to be honest. You were harassed on cosmic for harassing others and abusing rules. And it seems to be the same here on tits. I’d like to see you gone -1 (as an edit to my previous statement I’d like to clarify something. Cosmic is a server I played on between my time on tits and haze played there. He was basically bullied off the server because he harassed and broke rules so often. This guy will do and say anything to get unbanned and is in no way sincere) Edited March 5, 2022 by <3 SCxBeeKid <3 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17781-the-appeal-of-the-century/#findComment-122426 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tene Posted March 5, 2022 Share Posted March 5, 2022 (edited) Your description seems to sum up literally everything negative about you, "Boo hoo, deal with it. I'm not going to treat you nicely because "it's just a game". Despite me being banned from the server during your playing period, I was told by staff/community members that they were planning on quitting solely due to the stress of having you on the server. I also saw a lot of the videos you had posted on various things on TitsRP - in all of them you were being disrespectful either to the user or to a staff member, mainly because something wasn't going your way. There's no point in having you back on the server when you were given a second chance by Jay, which you didn't even bother to read despite him being a Senior Moderator at the time involved with banning you. You ruined the server experience for a large majority of the playerbase and never showed any signs of reform, so I find it very difficult to believe that in your 3 month period of being banned from TitsRP you have changed, especially since you have 14k hours on gmod and even a section in your steam status stating players will recall you having a hostile attitude, indicating you have done so on many other servers for a very long time (a comment from 2020 seems to imply you were doing the same thing on a server they played on + Beekid's response). -1 from member of community!thx piklas i love u piklas piklas thx so much i stole piklas photo Edited March 5, 2022 by Tene added -1 omg 3 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17781-the-appeal-of-the-century/#findComment-122427 Share on other sites More sharing options...
toosii Posted March 5, 2022 Share Posted March 5, 2022 (edited) Okay so I'm going to be completely honest here, I did have a few issues with you but honestly it never was anything major. If I was basing this vote solely off of my personal experience with you, I would maybe be leaning toward a +1. While you do admit what you did in this appeal, it just does not seem very genuine.. you do not seem very apologetic about this situation. You have -135 rep on the forums. I think that is literally the lowest out of every single person on here, your forums reputation is that low for a reason.. it shows how many people on the server feel about you & your behavior. My issue here is the amount of problems you caused within our community. Whether it be the staff team, or your regular everyday players (users/vip/respected.) I personally have seen you talking down to the staff members to an extreme level. I know that this is just a game, but you caused a lot of people on the team genuine stress. When you were on there was constantly problems arising involving you. A permanent ban was a bit extreme, but at the same time it was kind of justified too. I understand that playing as a cop you are going to have more negative interactions, but when I first started playing I was a cop main and came across nowhere near as many problems as you seemed to. It really seems a large portion of our community does not want you back & is afraid that the same issues will begin. Yes your ban record may be relatively clean, but that does not mean you did not cause constant problems on the server, and have a very negative effect on almost everyone on the staff team. If you do get unbanned I think you should be put on a probationary term, if you are toxic towards people the community removal should go back into effect. For these reasons I am going to have to be -1 for unban **Also, I would like to see responses from not just members of the staff team, but non staff members as well. I think all of your opinions is very relevant as well. Since this is not just a permanent ban but a community removal I think the community should give their input as well!** Edited March 5, 2022 by RAY RAY 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17781-the-appeal-of-the-century/#findComment-122439 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts