Jump to content

Yung PussyBanger

Verified

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Yung PussyBanger

  1. I'm Yung PussyBanger (In game name as well) Discord: chen_lee12 I am grateful for the friends I've met outside of TitsRP
  2. no cuz my rating will plummet, and this shit is very serious
  3. chicken sandwich all the way, fuck borger
  4. source? proof? evidence?
  5. I think theres a few staff that you should add to blockhead. Just a thought.
  6. might actually add this fr
  7. I could kill people im so undetectable. Im a murderer and I will get away with my hypothetical crimes
  8. the extended crashout, lovely.
  9. message rubik. i think he can unlink your steam from that account.
  10. Rubik recently made this live, so there might be some small bugs that come along with it. There are a few solutions and possibilities to your problem that Rubik has provided, which consist of; They are logged into a Steam account that is already linked to another Discord Their Discord account is already linked to another Steam account Their account is Steam OAuth banned (extremely rare) They are device-banned from Discord on an alt (rare and they won't even get to the verification screen) If they get a message that they're already linked, they need to contact me to unlink it. If their account is OAuth banned they need to use a different account If they are device/ip banned by Discord, they need to appeal on the forums with the ID of their other account Also, yeah... unfortunately a few bad apples ruined the bunch.
  11. Some guy told me he'll kill me IRL and plant a fake meth lab explosion in my neighborhood. (im lying)
  12. its a long ass google form...which is why im not bothering with it lol
  13. Look at my boy, all grown up!
  14. delete the txt disabling it in your data folder.
  15. pretty sure its permanent. This is a sign.
  16. i thought it ended april 8th??
  17. what exactly is the question here?
  18. First bird completed attempt, got 38:24 https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/20vtyhhecZz7zX/d1337pi5MpxG?invite=cr-MSxMVmcsMTgxNjI3ODExLA
  19. I miss the old kio, straight from the soul kio
  20. I honestly think this is enough, the man said it himself, Whether its in the MOTD the mf GOAT said it was an NPC. Debate over!
  21. 2015 is my year baby!!
×
×
  • Create New...