SCP 343 Posted March 5, 2022 Share Posted March 5, 2022 -1 you are a loser 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17781-the-appeal-of-the-century/page/2/#findComment-122442 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Merhaculous Posted March 5, 2022 Share Posted March 5, 2022 Just a reminder you were banned for community removal, that's because no one in the community wants you here. -1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17781-the-appeal-of-the-century/page/2/#findComment-122444 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sticks Posted March 5, 2022 Share Posted March 5, 2022 My last post was hidden because it was deemed “unprofessional” I think you need to stay banned as no one wants you back on the server, no staff, no community members. This is a community removal that took place because everyone on the server disliked you. -1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17781-the-appeal-of-the-century/page/2/#findComment-122445 Share on other sites More sharing options...
dyln2000 Posted March 5, 2022 Share Posted March 5, 2022 Haze of dream you are too toxic for this community! You do not deserve to be here.. +1 for forums ban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17781-the-appeal-of-the-century/page/2/#findComment-122446 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted March 5, 2022 Share Posted March 5, 2022 You completely trashed your reputation in this community. You caused so much unnecessary drama and bull for the staff team and community. I'm not being out of pocket by saying no one reasonably wants you back that had to deal with you before. It's kind of rare for the entire community to dislike someone. Speaks volumes for your situation. -1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17781-the-appeal-of-the-century/page/2/#findComment-122448 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest CaptainT Posted March 5, 2022 Share Posted March 5, 2022 (edited) Haze after the staff meeting we had with you included, I do not think you should come back. You played bf5 the entire time and ignored Jay's questions. You also insisted throughout the entire staff meeting that you did nothing wrong. Absolutely nobody on the staff team or on the server wants to deal with you. I would have a different opinion if the staff meeting turned out different but it didn't . I do hope you remain banned , go be a toxic elsewhere .-1 Edited March 5, 2022 by Bot #1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17781-the-appeal-of-the-century/page/2/#findComment-122450 Share on other sites More sharing options...
dokerz Posted March 5, 2022 Share Posted March 5, 2022 (edited) I remember how disappointed I was every single time I looked at forums and saw every single shitty hot take opinion you had and then watch wild out on anyone who said your opinion was ass. I think that the server would be way better without you. I think this entire appeal was a facade and tene posting your steams bio shows your true colors -1 Edited March 5, 2022 by dokerz Grammar Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17781-the-appeal-of-the-century/page/2/#findComment-122451 Share on other sites More sharing options...
dokerz Posted March 5, 2022 Share Posted March 5, 2022 Also I’d like to point out I defend almost everyone that is banned because staff can make bad calls and judgements but I genuinely think that staff made the right choice Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17781-the-appeal-of-the-century/page/2/#findComment-122452 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted March 5, 2022 Share Posted March 5, 2022 When even the people I consider to be the toxic bunch don't even want you back there is a problem lol -1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17781-the-appeal-of-the-century/page/2/#findComment-122453 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Malicious Posted March 5, 2022 Share Posted March 5, 2022 i was going to type an essay but it had all been summed up in all of these responses i am -1 to you coming back and hopefully you learn not to be a rule nazi in life #blm Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17781-the-appeal-of-the-century/page/2/#findComment-122454 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts