-
Posts
344 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
12 -
Steam ID
76561198385648114 -
Gametracker
Merhaculous -
Player Profile
View
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
DarkRP Server Rules
Forum Rules & Guidelines
DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)
rules-compact-manual
Everything posted by Merhaculous
-
Buying Base dupes/ Methods:(Paypal/cashapp)
Merhaculous replied to CubanBabyPowder's topic in Player Services
bros about to learn a hard lesson -
Merhaculous ------------ Merhaculous#7976
-
Should saying the f, r and t slurs be a warnable offense?
Merhaculous replied to a topic in Discussion
grow up -
he doesnt know....
-
Which one is worse: Bronies OR Furries?
Merhaculous replied to Jack Blacks Nut Sack's topic in Discussion
both -
Winners 1st: Saiah 2nd: Ember 3rd: Doll Slut Special: Malicious
-
Please stop saying I cannot afford to give artifacts. I am not Extinct Species…
-
Hello young chaps of titsrp and what not. Everyones favorite SMOD here, I will be hosting a giveaway and there will be cool prizes for people who enter, it’s a lottery so be sure to post your: IGN: Discord: Favorite Candy: Now onto the important part… Prizes: 1st: 10 Artifacts. 10 SBC Cannons. 10Million DRP 2nd: 5 Artifacts. 5 SBC Cannons. 5Million DRP 3rd: 1 Artifact. 3 SBC Cannons 3Million DRP Special Prize: ??????? ??????? ??????? Good luck getting picked! Lottery will be rolled on HALLOWEEN. If you win, you will be contacted on discord. Trick or treat!
-
Vine boom
-
He’s a fourth grader, he hasn’t learned how to yet ;-;
-
-1 for appreciation. We do not tolerate randoms on this server. You say today is to celebrate his skill but can he beat goku?
-
( MOTD UPDATE/ New rules ) need community opinion
Merhaculous replied to {GN} Isaac's topic in Discussion
you reek of an alt account. -
( MOTD UPDATE/ New rules ) need community opinion
Merhaculous replied to {GN} Isaac's topic in Discussion
Use common sense is also a rule -
( MOTD UPDATE/ New rules ) need community opinion
Merhaculous replied to {GN} Isaac's topic in Discussion
-1 actually so dogshit this reads like a HIDDEN post. Trespassing and raiding should still be the same thing cause theres no way to prove just visiting. -
My favorite is when I am 800m in debt to him !! ! !
-
This could be us Alexander!
-
I think ember should get this role yes I also believe I am qualified.
-
OMG SO SAME!
-
L get slammed Vinny
- 4 replies
-
- sad
- heartbreaking
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
How do I add a custom playermodel into a cc for money?
Merhaculous replied to Spowoi's topic in Discussion
Dm Rubik#7711 on discord conversion rate is 2mb/30$ USD Send him the model see if he can add it, if he can paypal him he will try to get it added, might take a few days. -
In-game name: Keter SteamID: 76561198385648114 Your plans for Halloween: Gonna kick the friday night funkin kids in the head
-
minecraft jenny sex mod?!?!?!?