-
Posts
256 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
2 -
Steam ID
76561198211663956 -
Gametracker
dokerz -
Player Profile
View
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
DarkRP Server Rules
Forum Rules & Guidelines
DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)
rules-compact-manual
Everything posted by dokerz
-
I LOVE GOATNUTS SO MUCH (also furrys sorry goatnuts :(((((. )
-
IGN: dokerz Discord: veloctiar#7226 Favorite Candy: airheads
-
Thank you to the TitsRP community.
dokerz replied to Emperor Taint Rat Legend X's topic in Discussion
23 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. -
Thank you to the TitsRP community.
dokerz replied to Emperor Taint Rat Legend X's topic in Discussion
You wrote so much but I read so little -
When is spielnachts first accusation dropping and who’s going to be the first community removed.
-
Controversial opinion: Reduce the number of server slots on TitsRp
dokerz replied to Makoto's topic in Discussion
or its because people join attempt to raid get slammed by bases would violate every other servers base rules and quit. If they get threw this hurdle and stick around they then decide to get serious and start basing. They then get slammed by OP food and all materials are stripped from there base and then pelted with a legendary gun shooting 1000 rounds per min. Although anycast may be making it harder for people to find the server a larger problem is joining and then leaving due to the difficulty, abnormily, or other factors that I have not mentioned. -
Friendly reminder that server is dead
-
What’s up my titters! It’s fishin season! Talk about your favorite spot what bait your using and post your biggest catches!
-
( MOTD UPDATE/ New rules ) need community opinion
dokerz replied to {GN} Isaac's topic in Discussion
My opinion is this fucking sucks go give this recommendation to icefuse -
Take notes on funny shitposting from six posting and bone
-
Men in black which I’ve been begging for ever since I stole the idea from a old forums post back in the day. Also add keemstar his job to spread drama and bring up past server events and hurl racial slurs at moderators. Anouther job that somone suggested is a schizophrenic class that has a addiction to lean that rdms cc characters. Also add sex
-
The only funny or watchable content to every grace this server is bub games mass rdming. I think what we need is a battle pass because it’s like fort nite and fornite is so awsome. Also like the battle pass encourages people to play!!!!!. Also I think we should adapt icefuse system and add different tiers of VIP like vip 1 2 or 3 and then we make jobs exclusive to them and then sugar can use this money to make the server super epic by buying more gmod store Adonis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think we should add the fruit slicer!!!!!! Also can we get it so that instead of adding new fun things to spend money on I think we should just keep adding gambling because gambling is much more than then having new jobs!!!!!
-
You dont because you will get zero respect and all you get in return is being a jannitor wiping the cum that the autistic players shoot into this bathroom stall of a server
-
What if we added sex to the game like you pay someone for sex and we call them sex for money -ers.
-
It’s called police dog bababooey!!
-
Iv been saying for ages that there should be a system in place for situations like this but they have gotten around to it yet
-
Well did you join the military son or nah
-
Rep is fake
-
Not much to discuss it’s staff are out of touch people who don’t see things the way the average titsrp player sees it because they on a power trip.
-
If it doesn’t reach the goal I’ll just refund everyone
-
Dearest members of titsrp, I want my penis virtuously sucked by my gf. However, she lives across country. This will cover my flight to get turbo sucked 50000. sugartits, yoy donates to BLM please donate to my pp suck
-
The server truly won’t be the same without her… I don’t know how we are going to make it anouther year without her!
-
- 1
-
-
My favorite scripture verse Chapter 18 1 I will love thee, O LORD, my strength. 2 The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. 3 I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies. 4 The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid. 5 The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me. 6 In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears. 7 Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken, because he was wroth. 8 There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it. 9 He bowed the heavens also, and came down: and darkness was under his feet. 10 And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: yea, he did fly upon the wings of the wind. 11 He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies. 12 At the brightness that was before him his thick clouds passed, hailstones and coals of fire. 13 The LORD also thundered in the heavens, and the Highest gave his voice; hail stones and coals of fire. 14 Yea, he sent out his arrows, and scattered them; and he shot out lightnings, and discomfited them. 15 Then the channels of waters were seen, and the foundations of the world were discovered at thy rebuke, O LORD, at the blast of the breath of thy nostrils. 16 He sent from above, he took me, he drew me out of many waters. 17 He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them which hated me: for they were too strong for me. 18 They prevented me in the day of my calamity: but the LORD was my stay. 19 He brought me forth also into a large place; he delivered me, because he delighted in me. 20 The LORD rewarded me according to my righteousness; according to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me. 21 For I have kept the ways of the LORD, and have not wickedly departed from my God. 22 For all his judgments were before me, and I did not put away his statutes from me. 23 I was also upright before him, and I kept myself from mine iniquity. 24 Therefore hath the LORD recompensed me according to my righteousness, according to the cleanness of my hands in his eyesight. 25 With the merciful thou wilt shew thyself merciful; with an upright man thou wilt shew thyself upright; 26 With the pure thou wilt shew thyself pure; and with the froward thou wilt shew thyself froward. 27 For thou wilt save the afflicted people; but wilt bring down high looks. 28 For thou wilt light my candle: the LORD my God will enlighten my darkness. 29 For by thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped over a wall. 30 As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him. 31 For who is God save the LORD? or who is a rock save our God? 32 It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect. 33 He maketh my feet like hinds' feet, and setteth me upon my high places. 34 He teacheth my hands to war, so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms. 35 Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great. 36 Thou hast enlarged my steps under me, that my feet did not slip. 37 I have pursued mine enemies, and overtaken them: neither did I turn again till they were consumed. 38 I have wounded them that they were not able to rise: they are fallen under my feet. 39 For thou hast girded me with strength unto the battle: thou hast subdued under me those that rose up against me. 40 Thou hast also given me the necks of mine enemies; that I might destroy them that hate me. 41 They cried, but there was none to save them: even unto the LORD, but he answered them not. 42 Then did I beat them small as the dust before the wind: I did cast them out as the dirt in the streets. 43 Thou hast delivered me from the strivings of the people; and thou hast made me the head of the heathen: a people whom I have not known shall serve me. 44 As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me: the strangers shall submit themselves unto me. 45 The strangers shall fade away, and be afraid out of their close places. 46 The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted. 47 It is God that avengeth me, and subdueth the people under me. 48 He delivereth me from mine enemies: yea, thou liftest me up above those that rise up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man. 49 Therefore will I give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and sing praises unto thy name. 50 Great deliverance giveth he to his king; and sheweth mercy to his anointed, to David, and to his seed for evermore.