Jump to content

dyln2000

Verified

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by dyln2000

  1. dyln2000 dyln#2000
  2. -1 because of your pfp
  3. Please stop posting in this font, mobile users cannot read
  4. Answered. Thanks!
  5. Bump?? it’s been like 4 days
  6. cmb 2: back at it again
  7. Gang: lambdacore Ingame name: cheesecake3704 Steam id: STEAM_0:0:176956777
  8. ‘Near’ the black market NPC there is a farm house with a grow zone and a forest. There’s a sewer entrance in the forest, and when you enter the cereal monster is to the right.
  9. dyln2000

    Good Ear gang talent

    it is no different…
  10. (he is too afraid to reply)
  11. dyln2000

    Missing CC?

    if your cc has the same name of another class (like ‘hobo’ or someone else’s cc name, it won’t show up in the f4 menu. Change the CC name and relog, it should show
  12. No, in fact I made them all myself and have the entire process documented. My PD dupe alone has 43 revisions, all saved!
  13. Base Dupes for sale, overpriced because they're good PD dupe (Mayor's) $15mil PD dupe (Lobby) $2mil PD dupe (Jail) $6mil PD dupe (Vault) $500k Will also do commissions for most any building, add me on discord dyln#2000 and say the phrase "racism" for a dixcount
  14. I think I got it working, I put 2 custom items plus the model that I own onto my gangCC and everything is saving fine. I haven't touched it for a few weeks and nothing changed.
  15. My brother is NOT representative of anything I do.
  16. It is not just me. Many people love MrBond730
  17. May 20th of this year will be celebrated in the name of MrBond730. He is one of the best TitsRP players, not because of his skill, but because of his dedication to making sure everyone around him is enjoying the game and having fun. When I first met him, he was charming, happy, and had much fun. I tasked him with defending my store and he did excellently. You can spot him wandering the city streets, looking to brighten up the day of anyone lucky enough to see him.
  18. killed mr bond -1

    1. SomePerson

      SomePerson

      poopy shitty stinky 12 year old

    2. dyln2000

      dyln2000

      keep begging me for my cc

  19. I customized my gangCC with items, models, ect. and when I relog, it all defaults to Eli model with AS VAL and Pump Shotgun. Every time. Why, @Rubik?
  20. dyln2000

    GangCC - CMB

    Gang: CMB Ingame name: dyln2000 Steam id: STEAM_0:0:176956777 Can it be a cop CC?
  21. im gonna diddle you
×
×
  • Create New...