Jump to content

Recommended Posts

In-Game Name

BriskyBri

Your Steam ID

STEAM_0:0:456186912

Why were you banned or warned?

I went onto another server and changed my user and decided to troll. I wanted get myself banned so I proceeded to say I LIKE TO TOCUB KIDS as a pedo joke.

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

I got the punishment of the demotion and then just started doing my own thing on the server without causing any issues. I took a 2 week break from the server and I come back to being perma banned. I got heated and went on a rampage, only to just blame others for what I did. I lost a lot of good friends due to my actions and I wish to try and make it up. I should of never said that pedo joke in the other server because obviously it is not a joke to say stuff like that. I am 100% at fault for what I said, did, and I take full reasonability of my actions including, getting most players against coco and ironfish, making them seem like terrible people. I was pretty upset that I lost all my progression and friends, due to my actions, but was it right to cause all that drama, no. I got a second trial to try to make it a just a 6 month banned, but due to me making things worse it was denied. I never do these kind of pedo assumption, I just say dumb things for attention, which is true. If yall will like to work in my favor, I don't do dumb things like that anymore, I have matured in my state now and a more calm nature as well. I will like to end this off my saying I apologize to all the staff and players during that day and I apologize on my behalf, the only person to blame is my self.
Respectfully sent
BriskyBri
Have a great day

Who warned/banned you?

Coconut Overflow

How long were you warned or banned for?

Forever

 

Quote

“Believe in yourself. You are braver than you think, more talented than you know, and capable of more than you imagine.”🫡

 

  • Like 1
  • uhoh 2
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Crybaby 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20805-briskys-ban-appeal/
Share on other sites

Okay now that Ive taken a shit. I will leave my vote.

 

I am +1 for a ban reduction from Comm removal to a ban to 6months counting time served. Read below

 

Here is my thinking. It is not what she said that is fucked up. We can all kind of agree while we do not stand for it, her intent is quite clear and different from those who spout such shit. It is the shit stirring she did in response to it affecting the team and others that is the main issue (IMO). Second biggest problem is the lack of accountability that was shown towards others. Lying and/or hiding the truth is not a good look. 

 

When I initially discovered she did this, me and the admins at the time did not really care and to some degree, I wouldn't have really pushed for her to be banned. Demoted yes but banned no. IIRC it was discussed and we came to that conclusion in admin chat with the SA's initially.

 

After I left clearly Bri did some other stupid things and it lead to this outcome.

 

Here is the rationale behind my vote.

 

1) Yes she was an smod at the time but does being staff mean that you cannot fuck up at all and when you do, you are punished harsher? I dont think so. We have staff who RDM and its not like they get 6 days instead of 3 day ban. Its usually a demotion paired with the standard punishment. 

 

Now I agree that "pedo comments" is not the same as rdm and I do believe things like this should just never be joked about, for ANY reason. That does not mean I support a harsher punishment for active staff though. 

 

2) When I break down a rule break, I think about the consequence of the action and also the intent. Yes the fact of the matter is, Bri said something disgusting. But the intent is different than those that we usually have to deal with. We cannot say that intent does not matter because in every other situation, it is a valued and considered aspect of every situation and discussed in every level of judgment. 

 

3) When I weigh briskybri's presence on a scale. Does she make the server more fun/lively or does her existence cause more trouble than she's worth. For me personally, she is on the same level as Larrry. Its an outlet to remind ourselves that its just GMOD its not that deep. She makes people laugh, people clearly were friends with her. You dont get that much support if you were not a nice person or friendly person to be around in the first place.

 

Thats it for now, might update more later 

 

 

A major point is that I still do not have a full picture of what she did after the initial demotion/ban or whatnot. So Im gonna need someone to get in my dm's and tell me exactly what happened during my time away. 

 

 

Dec 31 update:

I had another convo w Ironfish where he showed me the evidence he posted and some more stuff. That kind of behavior isnt really acceptable here so while I am still positive in letting bri appeal and maybe coming back in the future, right now is not the right time. it hasnt even been the initial 6 months that even the Super admins initially supported and the appeal leaves a lot to be desired. So I will update my vote to a -1 for this appeal. 

 

 

 

Edited by Crabroll
  • Thumb Down 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20805-briskys-ban-appeal/#findComment-141789
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, BriskyBri said:

I just say dumb things for attention

xDvaYgC.pngabsolute awalt blackpilled jfl western societal banger tbh

 

 

 

 

 

You seem to be remorseful of your actions. This will be taken into consideration. I will remain neutral until I see some more comments from the fellow ᛋtaff members.

 

 

Besto regardo,

Yahya-kun. 

 

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20805-briskys-ban-appeal/#findComment-141792
Share on other sites

     Hello BriskyBri, it is I, Ironfish1. I would like to correct your mistake of what you claimed in your appeal to be what got you banned. This is exactly what was said on that separate server that led to you being banned in TitsRP: 

Spoiler

vGrsUim.png

     Your second claim which is untrue would be you receiving a demotion. You were given a choice to either resign, or wait until this got out and deal with it then. You practically received 0 punishment for your actions in the first few weeks after what you did was brought to light. One thing that was left out was this; you lied a lot. When Crab and I first found out you were banned we saw the reason pedo. We asked you why you were banned and you said for racism, then when Crab told you that it clearly says pedo and he's not joking around, you twisted the story to say that you called an admin a pedo. Obviously the truth came to light in the end. You also decided to send NSFW images to an underaged member of the staff team. Despite the tame nature of the pictures, and whether or not they were sent as a joke, it was still unacceptable for you to do. You also remained unapologetic, excusing the behaviour by claiming the staff member in question had sent "worse" to you. But when asked and shown, the staff member had sent nothing of that nature to you. Lastly but in my opinion most importantly, when you resigned you would still hop in to vc's and attempt to cause drama, you would say that I witch hunted you out of the staff team, and other small jabs at me as well. The vote that led to your ban was not even started by me. The other SMods noticed you causing issues and starting drama after receiving no punishment for your actions and threw up the vote themselves. Funnily enough the person who had no hand in you being banned was the one you targeted the most. Everything I said before this could be chalked up to bad memory on your behalf from it being an event that happened so long ago, and that most likely is what happened, but those are the facts laid bare. 

 

     Moving on, I do appreciate you owning up to drama mongering against Myself and Coconut, and while I don't really care about that at all(even though it almost got me demoted like three times), the issue I see is your thought process behind it: "I got banned for saying illegal disgusting shit, so I must drama monger against the people who held me accountable.". One of my biggest fears during the entire time you had your friends targeting me was "What if a different staff member was at the brunt of this". If any other staff member was the one who got you banned would you have done the same to them. Thankfully you did not, so I applaud you on that regard. With this next statement I mean no disrespect to the community of TitsRP: Not everyone on this server could withstand the same levels of harassment, if you did target someone else the repercussions could have been immense. There have been people that go clinical just from being misgendered, I can not imagine what they would do if they were to be targeted and harassed to the same level. TL;DR: Not even four months ago your mindset was "A staff member got me banned for saying something illegal. I will now get my friends to drama monger against him and remove him from the staff team and community"

 

     In conclusion it does seem through your words that you have matured. But common sense tells me that such growth in the span of four months is impossible. Once again I do appreciate you owning up to your mistakes, but you said it yourself "I am 100% at fault for what I said, did, and I take full reasonability of my actions". You said illegal nasty stuff, lied about it at first, then when you were caught lying you were allowed to resign, then you tried to start drama, got comm removed, then drama mongered to the extreme with a group of friends. I understand you've been in this community for a long time, but I do not believe that someone who is so comfortable saying things of that nature should have their actions excused just because they have played on a server repeatedly. Respectfully I am a -1 for this appeal.

 

Best Regards,

Ironfish1

 

Edited by Ironfish1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20805-briskys-ban-appeal/#findComment-141797
Share on other sites

I am keeping this short since I am on mobile. It was never fun when everything happened and the drama was not fun to deal with and it caused the server to be divided. What you said is not excusable and I don’t care what people said making a joke about being a pedo is disgusting and never excusable at any level. If you wanted to get banned just MRDM and ltap or something. I will be -1 on unban

Edited by Mild Tsunami
  • Like 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20805-briskys-ban-appeal/#findComment-141799
Share on other sites

As someone who was there during the whole fiasco. You're in the military, as someone who is also in the military. If this shit got back to your superiors we both know the issues that could arise from even joking about that shit. 

 

Not mentioning from there, you expected us to take your punishment lighter than we have others in the past because it was you. You should know that's not how this works especially being a SMod at the time you were also held to a higher standard because of it. 

 

I'm going to make my point here simple. While I may not be staff anymore I wouldn't count on them giving you a +1. In fact the opposite really. I think you should be banned for at least a year before you're able to come back. It's just something you don't joke about. -1 from my side if it matters. 

  • Like 3
  • Crybaby 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20805-briskys-ban-appeal/#findComment-141809
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...