-
Posts
315 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
12 -
Steam ID
76561198046265077 -
Gametracker
The Worst Dad -
Player Profile
View
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
DarkRP Server Rules
Forum Rules & Guidelines
DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)
rules-compact-manual
Everything posted by The Worst Dad
-
range ban any country that is not the U.S
-
Discussion of player-security with the new staff team.
The Worst Dad replied to Tene's topic in Discussion
can you homosexuals kiss and make up already -
new sitland event idea, original, do not steal take sits
-
sounds great bring that shit back
-
double it and give it to the next person
-
-
@Booper Scooperhey booper they made a thread for you
-
paid for a model to be added now its showing someone else owns it
The Worst Dad replied to boofed 30s's question in Support
Apollo's SteamID is: STEAM_0:0:78945053 boofed 30s SteamID is: STEAM_0:0:737909694 -
I have spent a lot of money on this server, and most of it was in Suga, to give away in events, and even buy Conglomerate Pet boxes. The Conglomerate pet boxes were unknown at the time, as no one was opening them. I bought A LOT, to the point where Rubik and Sugar would DM me after a purchase of Suga to say I was insane. I didn't buy them with the sole purpose of getting a pet in hopes of having some sort of edge over players, I did it in support of the server I spent a lot of time on, and figured it was a cool way to help keep the lights on while getting some little cool looking goober to follow me around. My pet boxes were almost events, and one of my fondest memories was unboxing them on stream in the TitsRP discord with everyone watching. As they got to figure out what was in them, and most of the things I opened eventually were given away to people. They feel very integral to TitsRP now, whether it was intended or not. During one of my many openings, I got my first ever Legendary pet, Homunculus loxodontus, aka Hermy. He offers a 15% reduction in the Battlepass requirements. While his value speaks for itself, I am incredibly sentimental towards this pet because he was my first legendary, and the first one to be unboxed. I don't have many pets and the ones I do are sentimental. I would understand if for the longevity and the health of the server, certain pets needed to be adjusted. I did not set out spending on these crates for any other reason besides to ultimately support the place I've been pouring so many hours in to, and getting so many memories from. Sure it would sting a little bit, but in the end if it meant the server would be better for it, I would understand. But I would request going these changes are transparent(not saying they aren't currently), and they keep some sort of value whether it be cosmetic or slight things like spawning with funny sweps.
-
I love stealing from Casino Owners as my favorite job, Hobo.
-
thanks for respecting my pronouns and calling me a nig/ga every time we're in game I appreciate you
-
introduce new custom content, take risks
The Worst Dad replied to Jake Skylynx's topic in Discussion
nice essay, however -
introduce new custom content, take risks
The Worst Dad replied to Jake Skylynx's topic in Discussion
add slappers back I'll give you $50 -
Lmao waiting until he's gone to finally care and voice your concerns about his behavior makes you sound like a pussy
- 114 replies
-
- 11
-
-
-
-
free agro from the pen he dindu nuffin
-
I'll take a $19 fortnite card for an unban
-
The Shadow TitsRP Staff cabal is out to get us please Mr. President get down
-
Nothing save a lack of skill or friends is stopping anyone from amassing that amount of entities.
-
For the topic of basing and raiding, simply just get good. That's been a topic ever since last time I staffed, where KDawg himself said the same thing in a community meeting.
-
skill issue god damn
-
why vote when you can just say no