-
Posts
715 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
65 -
Steam ID
76561198218128239 -
Gametracker
Mori -
Player Profile
View
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
DarkRP Server Rules
Forum Rules & Guidelines
DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)
rules-compact-manual
Everything posted by Mori
-
write below why you should receive said wealth, there will only be one beneficiary and it will go to whoever makes the best reasoning ill collect all responses hide the name and pick so dont include who you are in your response or something hyper specific that gives you away. wealth legit everything I have in my inventory which at least contains reaper pet and a bunch of other random ass pets for all the pet people idk a shit ton of everything (so you can raid the 1 base that is on the server!!!) ill check back in like idk a month or so whenever im bored enough dont ask for this shit if u dont actively play idek who does anymore but let one random gmodian resisdent be happy ok bye
-
In game name: Ember Steamid found in profile discord name dramamonger I am grateful for gavin
-
It seems your number 10 spot has two different people
-
I was waiting for this response but it took so long it lost its funny potential
-
due to all the shit garbage rubik and sugar sells out for 30 dollars to be forced on the servers the global model cap gets reached so fast due to the shit garbage that it ruins the player experience after 16 hours of server up time but when it restarts you can use your dupe again because all the shit garbage that was loaded in yet I think idfk
-
What is your discord tag: bruhther What is your in-game name: Gravyman5412a1 How many hours do you have in total: 2525 What could you bring to the table: insane raiding and basing skills and great gun skills How often do you play: I play everyday for 8+ hours I am completely addicted lol
-
lying bastard
-
ok this one isnt too bad
-
Why are you coming back
- 24 replies
-
- 2
-
-
-
- helpmakioutofdebt
- 1.5bdebt
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Hello everything Christmas is near you may start giving your gifts now! Once you receive your gift and or give your gift msg me so I can mark it off. Discord: Mori#7258 I will start yelling at people after new years
-
Everyone should have gotten a message. If you didn't this is bad and message me asap.
-
Sign ups are closed. Expect names to be given out by the end of December 1st. If you do not know who you are gifting to by December 2nd msg me asap on discord Mori#7258
-
Reminder sign ups will be closed November 30th (tomorrow)
-
Omg guys its almost Christmas and whats better than giving most likely the person you hate love a present! How it will work 1. First you will comment your in game name and your discord so I know you wish to participate 2. Second on December 1st I will roll using a cool secret santa maker I found online and msg you on discord who you are gifting to 3. Around Christmas so like anytime after the 20th you will give you gift to your person 4. To make it fair the minimum amount your gift should be worth is 1m (If you have a question about if your gift is worth 1m or not msg me) 5. If you are some how confused you can ask questions below or msg me on discord. 6. I will not be taking apart in this I am simply organizing it as i've done for the past years. My Discord: Mori#7258 @Rubik im pinging you because you will most likely want to be in this because omg christmas spirit omg titsrp I love gmod omg
-
For this question we should call upon our old "friend" @Dan the Betrayed Assaulter
-
both
-
IGN: Silver Discord: Mori#7258 Favorite Candy: Twix
-
The bank once a place to make money has now turned into nothing. Why did this happen? One day a team attacked the bank leaving it with nothing this caused the banks money generation to greatly decrease. As everyone FULL amount was taken out. Usually in a bank raid your money is never fully taken out but as a resort of having nothing left the bank took everything. 4 years of random players putting in money to never take it out gone. In fact no system changes were made to the bank to my knowledge. What must be done We have lost a good money source a lot of money could be made from the bank with investors and raiders. The bank c4 item is now useless. With the gambling update and pet lootboxes im sure everyone could use a new way to earn money to fund their addictions. We as a server must defend the bank. Halt all raids on it. Everyone must invest money and get others to do so as well. It has been clear that sugar does not want to change the bank with many suggestions getting high attention nothing has come out of it for years. So this is a mistake we must reserve ourself as we caused it. If you wish to be apart of this project msg me on discord. Mori#7258 Save the bank.