HungWang Posted December 28, 2023 Share Posted December 28, 2023 Hi BriskyBri, I am going to keep this short and sweet I do not think you should be unbanned, You made pedo comments while you were an smod and then went on to drama monger. We have zero tolerance for those type of comments/jokes whether is was to get attention or one of your "tisms" it should not have been said and it is sad to see that an upper rank staff member had said such things knowing full well the consequences of your actions you still said what you said and I think the proper punishment was given. -1 for unban or a reduction of any kind. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20805-briskys-ban-appeal/page/3/#findComment-141825 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Popular Post riddim Posted December 28, 2023 Popular Post Share Posted December 28, 2023 (edited) even when you try to get away from them they always come crawling back To preface everything, I was heavily involved with Briskys comm removal. To keep it short and simple for people who don't want to read, I'm a -1 for an unban, as of now at least. I'll start off by saying that this punishment was well deserved and anything less would have made no sense. You knew the rules at the time and especially being an smod you should know playing stupid games wins you stupid prizes. At the age that you are and with the occupation you work in, you know how severe of a "joke" it was and you should not be given any leniency just because you are liked by the community and higher staff ( and we all know why ). The fact that it was swept under the rug in the beginning and the fact that you were even given a retired role is insane, any staff that asked or tried to do the right thing was shut down and told to stop, really shines light on the higher staff involved. It shouldn't matter whether you were joking or not or if you're liked by the community, you aren't a child and you knew the fastest way to get banned was by making a pedo joke. Not to mention the actions that followed your comm removal and the fact that your FIRST instinct was to go out of your way and blame the staff, cause even more drama and create false stories to the point where we had to have a community meeting where KDawg showed everyone pictures of disgusting things being said about Ironfish, from your friend group. Had it been a sincere apology from the start, instead of a half assed one after you were banned, things would possibly be different. I do believe people can change, but not in the span of 4 months. POV - the majority of the staff team rn Edited December 28, 2023 by riddim 1 3 1 4 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20805-briskys-ban-appeal/page/3/#findComment-141826 Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Worst Dad Posted December 28, 2023 Share Posted December 28, 2023 If you would have just spent the time from your ban until now, repairing your reputation and relationships with people in the community, and keeping your head down? I'd honestly be down to giving you a shot. I don't believe in excusing your behavior by saying you have the "tisms", and no one else should either. Doing that is an insult to your intelligence, and everyone else's. You're not a child, you're an adult, though your actions after your ban certainly proved otherwise. I am not saying people are infallible, no one is and no one ever will be. But what separates people is the willingness to accept their mistakes, learn from them, and move on. I am not sure you have honestly grasped the severity of your mistake. Because something like that could have went beyond a Garry's mod server, and could have seriously affected your IRL career, as those in a similar field have spoken about. Maybe in a few more months if you stay consistent, I'd consider, but now? No. -1. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20805-briskys-ban-appeal/page/3/#findComment-141827 Share on other sites More sharing options...
riddim Posted December 28, 2023 Share Posted December 28, 2023 1 2 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20805-briskys-ban-appeal/page/3/#findComment-141828 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jewann Posted December 28, 2023 Share Posted December 28, 2023 To be honest, this is the type of appeal I would always +1 (long time community member makes a big fuck up and wants to come back after a while) ... But you had months to write this appeal, did a poor job of painting the full picture of your ban, left out a lot of details that iron had to add in his comment, and could have done a much better job assuring us that an incident like this wouldnt happen again. im -1 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20805-briskys-ban-appeal/page/3/#findComment-141831 Share on other sites More sharing options...
VoN Posted December 28, 2023 Share Posted December 28, 2023 (edited) people on this server have gotten away with far worse, from my personal experiences with Brisky, they just seem to be your average goofy dumbass. we literally have people in the discord/server threatening to slap people [sorry for the callout larry], which still goes unpunished to this day don't see why they can't be given a second chance when a lot of other people have had one +1 personally Edited December 29, 2023 by VoN Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20805-briskys-ban-appeal/page/3/#findComment-141832 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Agro Posted December 28, 2023 Share Posted December 28, 2023 On 12/27/2023 at 5:55 AM, GoatNuts said: +1 for reduction to possibly 1-3 months, but getting her commed if she ever does it again I know this is your vote and I can't tell you you're wrong but 1-3 months? Seems kinda low imo Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20805-briskys-ban-appeal/page/3/#findComment-141836 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted December 28, 2023 Share Posted December 28, 2023 (edited) 1 hour ago, Agro said: I know this is your vote and I can't tell you you're wrong but 1-3 months? Seems kinda low imo You are right, changing my input to +1 for reduction to 3-6 months Edited December 28, 2023 by Guest Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20805-briskys-ban-appeal/page/3/#findComment-141837 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ironfish1 Posted December 28, 2023 Share Posted December 28, 2023 (edited) After receiving multiple DM's from fellow staff members inquiring about what drama and harassment you specifically did, I decided it would be easier to just update them on this appeal. Like I said in my original comment, before your ban you would hop into vc's with other staff members and say I witch hunted you out of the team, that I conspired with the admins on garnett gaming to forge evidence and get you banned, that if they make any kind of jokes around me I would get them demoted. These could be chalked up to light jabs. Then in game you were overheard by multiple people spreading drama about me, saying that I was a snitch, to never trust me, that I'm a ring leader and I have complete control of the staff team. That is what sparked the SMods to bring up a comm removal vote for you. After you were comm removed there was someone in your friend group and multiple discords who I am going to keep anonymous that was telling me everything that was going on, and sending proof. You constantly told your friends lies to stoke a fire under them, then pointed them my way. You would sit in a vc with them while they screenshared on gmod with you telling them what to do. One night you had 15+ friends on constantly spamming advert with "fuck ironfish, ironsnitch1, ironshit, no one ever loved you" etc... Even 2 months after your ban while I'm just sitting at home eating dinner, you and your group are still finding ways to bring me up, even if it's out of server: Spoiler There were constant reports being sent to the admin team and SA's that had 0 proof, and were completely made up. Like I said in my previous comment the amount of reports being sent got to the point where it was almost easier to just demote me. There was an NFT website with an account made under my TitsRP name "Ironfish1" where someone bought a lot of furry porn NFT's then started sending that link to everyone trying to get them to believe it was me. All of this might not seem like a lot, but this was genuinely a daily thing for 3 months and some change. Luckily I am capable of understanding this is all on a computer screen and can detach quite easily, but I truly believe that if the harm you attempted to cause to me was redirected to someone else, it could have ended horribly. The biggest problem with all of this is that the root of the issue leads to you, if you didn't stoke the fire, spread lies, and drama monger, none of these people would have done any of this. Quick Edit: The drama that was caused split a divide in the community, the amount of shit slinging from both sides is not justifiable when you realize the cause is because someone said a pedophilic comment. Best Regards, Ironfish1 Edited December 28, 2023 by Ironfish1 1 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20805-briskys-ban-appeal/page/3/#findComment-141843 Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Worst Dad Posted December 28, 2023 Share Posted December 28, 2023 42 minutes ago, Ironfish1 said: -snip- Reveal hidden contents I really hope you're not brought to small claims court for all that rent you owe for living in their head free for so long. To quote someone, "that's that game night type beat". 1 3 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20805-briskys-ban-appeal/page/3/#findComment-141844 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts