-
Posts
311 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
5 -
Steam ID
76561198193627430 -
Gametracker
Agro -
Player Profile
View
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
DarkRP Server Rules
Forum Rules & Guidelines
DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)
rules-compact-manual
Everything posted by Agro
-
You have to own the game Garry's Mod and connect to the IP "193.243.190.39:27015" and or the DarkRP server called TitsRP
-
You have not joined the DarkRP server on Garry's mod named TitsRP.
-
You have to join the Garry's Mod server TitsRP.
-
What does it say when you try joining?
-
SteamID : STEAM_0:0:116680851 Age : 32 Playtime : 108 days = 2595 hours Favorite Movie : The Boss Baby Favorite Album :Fly Me To The Moon Favorite Job : My personal Skylynx Custom Class. Favorite Animal : Elephant Favorite Book : Diary of a wimpy kid Why Agro?: I personally believe I would be a great fit due to my friendship with the Skylynx family and having a lot of Skylynx Spirit.
-
Tom Pearl had a justifiable crashout.
-
My collection of half life (and beyond) stoner images
Agro replied to GoatNuts's topic in Discussion
die -
TitsRP Diss Track (SLowed down + reverb tiktok version)
Agro replied to GoatNuts's topic in Discussion
Glad to be apart of your song. -
Agro here, you should be able to reverify (upvote me bro)
-
my name's agrobot, I'm 32, base all day, the best raider on gmod history and I base 25/8 so accept me nigga
-
Official staff IQ testing - Census results just posted.
Agro replied to
liliansmurg's topic in Discussion2 very specific names. -
Official staff IQ testing - Census results just posted.
Agro replied to
liliansmurg's topic in DiscussionJoey "I don't care, I want the rest of the details here. that's great I don't give a fuck" Skybase -
in 30 days your cc stuff will be removed and you can play for 2w to get them added back and in 6 months of inactivity you just lose them forever i think
-
Official staff IQ testing - Census results just posted.
Agro replied to
liliansmurg's topic in DiscussionYou we're supposed to be at that tier but we forgot -
Official staff IQ testing - Census results just posted.
Agro replied to
liliansmurg's topic in Discussionlucky hack should be at visibly disabled -
Official staff IQ testing - Census results just posted.
Agro replied to
liliansmurg's topic in DiscussionVery good tier list!