Agro Posted December 28, 2023 Share Posted December 28, 2023 59 minutes ago, Ironfish1 said: After receiving multiple DM's from fellow staff members inquiring about what drama and harassment you specifically did, I decided it would be easier to just update them on this appeal. Like I said in my original comment, before your ban you would hop into vc's with other staff members and say I witch hunted you out of the team, that I conspired with the admins on garnett gaming to forge evidence and get you banned, that if they make any kind of jokes around me I would get them demoted. These could be chalked up to light jabs. Then in game you were overheard by multiple people spreading drama about me, saying that I was a snitch, to never trust me, that I'm a ring leader and I have complete control of the staff team. That is what sparked the SMods to bring up a comm removal vote for you. After you were comm removed there was someone in your friend group and multiple discords who I am going to keep anonymous that was telling me everything that was going on, and sending proof. You constantly told your friends lies to stoke a fire under them, then pointed them my way. You would sit in a vc with them while they screenshared on gmod with you telling them what to do. One night you had 15+ friends on constantly spamming advert with "fuck ironfish, ironsnitch1, ironshit, no one ever loved you" etc... Even 2 months after your ban while I'm just sitting at home eating dinner, you and your group are still finding ways to bring me up, even if it's out of server: Hide contents There were constant reports being sent to the admin team and SA's that had 0 proof, and were completely made up. Like I said in my previous comment the amount of reports being sent got to the point where it was almost easier to just demote me. There was an NFT website with an account made under my TitsRP name "Ironfish1" where someone bought a lot of furry porn NFT's then started sending that link to everyone trying to get them to believe it was me. All of this might not seem like a lot, but this was genuinely a daily thing for 3 months and some change. Luckily I am capable of understanding this is all on a computer screen and can detach quite easily, but I truly believe that if the harm you attempted to cause to me was redirected to someone else, it could have ended horribly. The biggest problem with all of this is that the root of the issue leads to you, if you didn't stoke the fire, spread lies, and drama monger, none of these people would have done any of this. Best Regards, Ironfish1 After this response I'm gonna be a -1 until awhile from now Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20805-briskys-ban-appeal/page/4/#findComment-141845 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BrokenDown Posted December 28, 2023 Share Posted December 28, 2023 I'm not understanding Bri as to why you said it in the first place, "I wanted to get banned so I said "comment" is disgusting. Maybe your intent was to genuinely get banned and not malicious at all, I don't know and won't care to know at all. Saying something like this ever is a disgusting thing to say and should never be said or even thought of from a "mature" adult, this is Gmod so all of us who play it are not the most mature people. I'm not sure why you would say this outside of the server ever in hopes for it to not be shown to us especially when you are a well "respected" and "high status" person, everyone will say something that they regret but never have I said anything about an innocent child. I will never say anything like this to anyone or to myself and when people do they deserve the punishment, just because you are a known member of the community doesn't mean you should get a lesser punishment even as a S-MOD, punishment was well deserved especially after you caused so much drama after the demote, painting a false picture for other people and having other people follow and make false statements, this is called defamation, how ever is not so serious unless any players involved in the false statements suffered serious injury's to their portrait. Saying that you "touch XXXs" is also a felony from 1-65 years imprisonment, you got let off easy even if it's a "joke" I do not think you should be let off with a slap on the wrist. -1 stay banned permanently 1 3 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20805-briskys-ban-appeal/page/4/#findComment-141848 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted December 29, 2023 Share Posted December 29, 2023 -1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20805-briskys-ban-appeal/page/4/#findComment-141862 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yahya Posted December 29, 2023 Share Posted December 29, 2023 (edited) 14 hours ago, The Worst Dad said: I really hope you're not brought to small claims court for all that rent you owe for living in their head free for so long. To quote someone, "that's that game night type beat". Hello hobo dad, I have a question about the screenshots here if you or @Ironfish1could answer: Why is there a name covered in red ? Also these screenshots are surprising I’ll wait for more staff opinion before giving mine. Best Regards, Yahya Edited December 29, 2023 by Yahya 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20805-briskys-ban-appeal/page/4/#findComment-141870 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ironfish1 Posted December 30, 2023 Share Posted December 30, 2023 On 12/29/2023 at 4:01 AM, Yahya said: Hello hobo dad, I have a question about the screenshots here if you or @Ironfish1could answer: Why is there a name covered in red ? Also these screenshots are surprising I’ll wait for more staff opinion before giving mine. Best Regards, Yahya My brother in christ, you were in the VC you tell me. I hid the name to avoid any potential drama but you know more about this than I do, you were the one that took all the screenshots and outed all the behind the scenes drama Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20805-briskys-ban-appeal/page/4/#findComment-141887 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yahya Posted December 30, 2023 Share Posted December 30, 2023 (edited) 27 minutes ago, Ironfish1 said: My brother in christ, you were in the VC you tell me. I hid the name to avoid any potential drama but you know more about this than I do, you were the one that took all the screenshots and outed all the behind the scenes drama OK YEAH I remember now I was the arabic name I just scrolled through my screenshots and apparently it's Rubik okay I was just confused thanks for letting me know I have alzheimer I guess I forgot because I would never expect an SA to sit in a vc with a comm removed member while they drama monger against on of his SMods Okay so after that additional input from you I think I'll go with a -1 honestly what she said was fucked up yes, and she seems apologetic about it but what followed was actually destructive for the staff team and all that drama monger and harassment on ironfish was not needed. You were kinda chill brisky and your presence was appreciated while it lasted but what you did was unforgivable (the comments, the harassment) You're a grown ass woman, you know better. Feel free to appeal in an uncertain future. Yahya Edited December 30, 2023 by Yahya 1 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20805-briskys-ban-appeal/page/4/#findComment-141888 Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Worst Dad Posted December 30, 2023 Share Posted December 30, 2023 28 minutes ago, Yahya said: OK YEAH I remember now I was the arabic name I just scrolled through my screenshots and apparently it's Rubik okay I was just confused thanks for letting me know I have alzheimer I guess I forgot because I would never expect an SA to sit in a vc with a comm removed member while they drama monger against on of his SMods 1 1 4 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20805-briskys-ban-appeal/page/4/#findComment-141891 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Coconut Overflow Posted December 30, 2023 Share Posted December 30, 2023 The community is saying it best I believe. There are players who do have great experiences with you Brisky, me included. It doesn't change the fact of what you did, and the unrepaired damages that are prevalent. It's really not about the nature of what you did, that others did worse and got let back, or any of that stuff. It's how you make amends now, repair the broken bridges that were created from that dreadful gartic phone night. It may not be overnight but make a conscious effort to apologize to the players directly that you drama mongered, show you have the intent of doing good if you came back by action. I don't think this appeal is enough for me. -1 from me. Sorry Brisky. I got no issues with you, but you got issues with the community. That's gotta be solved before you come back, and it isn't from an appeal. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20805-briskys-ban-appeal/page/4/#findComment-141892 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BrokenDown Posted December 30, 2023 Share Posted December 30, 2023 I would like to ask Brisky, did you apologize to anyone besides in this appeal saying that you are sorry? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20805-briskys-ban-appeal/page/4/#findComment-141893 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Agro Posted December 31, 2023 Share Posted December 31, 2023 2 hours ago, BrokenDown said: I would like to ask Brisky, did you apologize to anyone besides in this appeal saying that you are sorry? This was her response after lashing out on me saying I betrayed her and that I lost her trust because she got banned. 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20805-briskys-ban-appeal/page/4/#findComment-141896 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts