Jump to content

Yahya

VIP
  • Posts

    270
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    12
  • Steam ID

    76561199165843137
  • Gametracker

    Yahya
  • Player Profile

    View

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Yahya

  1. Yahya

    I LOVE F___

    neeko mains deserve to be stoned moderatly
  2. The vril i get from this comment is insane
  3. were you actually born on september 1st

  4. I have posters of you in my room

     

     

  5. ask admins it's all about confidence and your inner light
  6. This guy seriously needs help nobody took @1-800-Suicide's suggestion seriously. WE NEED TO HELP HEX https://bo3.gg/news/faceit-bans-player-for-playing-too-much-cs
  7. who the fuck are you
  8. nice one retard
  9. wAllahi I did not read a single word on these 7 pages but I saw the word "application" and the Tmod app system need to be brought back to what it was before I saw the old questions they're so much better and for the love of God stop asking for revamps of the app
  10. i am thankful for @Mav Mitchelland the staff team and titsrp and this fire blunt ready to be smoked
  11. Babe, wake up. Kevstrength posted:
  12. Yahya

    im sorry

    The voices, Tom. Shut, them, down.
  13. BAHAHAHHAH U GOT COOKED RUBIK-CHAN
  14. As a cp main, jwalk was just a law like others to harass citizens. There are still many laws that can be used for that I really don’t miss that jwalk law
  15. Chuds, Chudettes I have for you the Ultimate Looksmaxxing Pack, which includes several GIFs to use to invalidate one's opinion and mog them automatically. Make good use of them. Yahya
  16. If Haze is reading this with an alt I suggest you this wonderful community whom I think you share many ideas with it's called Ironstone Project and it's a furry/pony roleplay server
  17. Yahya

    Gang CC

    nice lats, too bad you have french fries arms
  18. Has there been any un-removal before ?
  19. As someone who lives daily with Masseredhemia, I can't help but MRDM people for hours. Thank you for this post, and happy Disabily Pride Month to all my disabled n!ggas out there !
  20. Hi, Mega Admin Yahya here. I can understand that you may be frustrated by administrators decision but it is not a reason to publicly address threats to a super admin. It's going to be a verbal warning this time but please refrain from doing that again. Cordial greetings, Yahya, CEO and Founder of TitsRP | CEO and Senior Database Engineer of Yahya Marijuana Export Company
  21. I have never eaten frogs. I only ate snails once and it was in morocco it was honestly tasty and spicy. They used a lot of seasonings it was amazingly good.
×
×
  • Create New...