Jump to content

Ember

Verified

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Ember

  1. 7/10 shouldn't even be here also you have two people for number 10
  2. Evil hivemind techniques made possible via hack clients (Bonzoware)
  3. Ember

    Chud Giveaway

    hi chud!
  4. all the alt accounts that I have knowledge of that have made it into the staff team have not abused staff powers and usually just do their job as staff lol
  5. Ember

    Chud Giveaway 2

  6. wanted is such a jew gracious young man!
  7. Ember

    Chud Giveaway

  8. still mid post ngl
  9. mid post ngl
  10. everyone is gone gmodia is over
  11. I love Malicious!

  12. Jewworld prolly
  13. Ember

    I am sorry guys

    hatred is peak
  14. Bonzo
  15. because ur a cringe cp main
  16. IGN: Ember Discord: idk my discord if it comes back but u know it Favorite Candy: kit kat
  17. Ember

    Save the Bank

    SAVE THE BANK
  18. fuck UwUchan
  19. Just don't play TitsRP and thats a fix to ur quest issues
  20. I hate Jack Johnson
×
×
  • Create New...