I am very concerned about the current state of this server

GoatNuts

3 minutes ago, Rubik said:

You don't need to be a smod+ to contribute to the staff team & decision making. Only exception of this is w/ t-mods & accepting/denying mod applications. Also if you're only in it for the rank, I think that is a part of the problem. Being promoted is something that you earn through hard work & dedication and shouldn't be something you feel you have to accomplish to succeed. I know a ton of staff members who were an absolutely critical part of the team, yet they chose to never apply for smod. They were included in all of the meetings, decision making and discussions. :gamer_yes:

Robot reply. Please read the last part.

• f 1

On 8/19/2023 at 3:06 PM, GoatNuts said:

I think most people in this server has been noticing what's been happening with our community, specially with the smod team, and it honestly is breaking my heart to see the community i've been in over two years in such disrepair

I know it is foolish of me to be optimistic about this but please, i beg for some sort of action to fix the staff team

aint neva gonna happen chief

8 hours ago, Mori said:

excuse me why was my post removed anyways 4 pages of posts I ain't reading all that + this post will do nothing + gaming is dead

I ran out of reactions but +1 on this guy and show much love hit follow and like please. I agree wholeheartedly. One love. Peace out. Hit Subscribe. Yeah some staff are dumb. Look at this thresh kill me in 1 auto attack make sure to like and  sub. Yeah and I agree and yeah. +1 rep on this guy hahaha

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Rubik locked this topic