I am very concerned about the current state of this server

GoatNuts

I think most people in this server has been noticing what's been happening with our community, specially with the smod team, and it honestly is breaking my heart to see the community i've been in over two years in such disrepair

I know it is foolish of me to be optimistic about this but please, i beg for some sort of action to fix the staff team

• f 1

5 minutes ago, Mild Tsunami said:

Hello Goatnits, I’m sorry you feel that way about the current operation of the staff team is there anything specific you would like the share that has you concerned? I would love to hear your feedback!

It is more about the smod team man, the mod team is chill, it just feels like they are all in cahoots, controlling the whole server and helping each other when someone reports any of them and doing rushed decisions that harms the community

Edited by GoatNuts

1 minute ago, Mild Tsunami said:

I understand your concern and thank you for having the courage to bring this to our attention. To better assist with your concern are there any specific situations you would like to bring up that you think the staff team handled indecently?

A lot of things man, the comm removal of BriskyBri, the fact that they are accepting people who (in my opinion) are not fit for Moderator much less for SMOD (COUGHCOUGH BAM46 COUGHCOUGH), the overall aggressivity from certain smods, the bias from certain smods whenever its beneficial to them or their peers, i dont really could name more because i can only hold so much shit in my head, but i just noticed that its all going downhill and its really messing up with me

• Like 3
  • thumbdown -1 1

32 minutes ago, GoatNuts said:

A lot of things man, the comm removal of BriskyBri, the fact that they are accepting people who (in my opinion) are not fit for Moderator much less for SMOD (COUGHCOUGH BAM46 COUGHCOUGH), the overall aggressivity from certain smods, the bias from certain smods whenever its beneficial to them or their peers, i dont really could name more because i can only hold so much shit in my head, but i just noticed that its all going downhill and its really messing up with me

I've heard a lot of things about the Brisky situation and honestly seeing everyone lose their minds over it is a little bit ridiculous. She didn't get com removed because she fucking mass rdmed on another server, she said vile stuff. Are you saying that you're okay with what she said?  There is a line that needs to be drawn and what is and isn't okay, and that was not okay. I'm sure MANY players are banned from other servers and haven't been community removed because they simply didn't push past a line they knew not to cross.

If my friend had gone and did what Brisky did, I'd drop them so hard that their tailbone would break.

• Thanks 1
  • crybaby -1 1

8 minutes ago, TheRealHex said:

I've heard a lot of things about the Brisky situation and honestly seeing everyone lose their minds over it is a little bit ridiculous. She didn't get com removed because she fucking mass rdmed on another server, she said vile stuff. Are you saying that you're okay with what she said?  There is a line that needs to be drawn and what is and isn't okay, and that was not okay. I'm sure MANY players are banned from other servers and haven't been community removed because they simply didn't push past a line they knew not to cross.

If my friend had gone and did what Brisky did, I'd drop them so hard that their tailbone would break.

I am not okay with what she said, noone should ever say anything like that, but we got rules in place to combat that and i believe it should be enforced fairly for everyone, don't get me wrong, her ban was valid, but i dont believe the ban duration is, she has no prior punishments of stuff like that so in my opinion she should've gotten a hefty ban, not a whole comm removal

Edited by GoatNuts

3 minutes ago, GoatNuts said:

I am not okay with what she said, noone should ever say anything like that, but we got rules in place to combat that and i believe it should be enforced fairly for everyone, don't get me wrong, her ban was valid, but i dont believe the ban duration is, she has no prior punishments of stuff like that so in my opinion she should've gotten a hefty ban, not a whole comm removal

Firstly let me thank you for the clarification on your opinion on what she said.

Onto my rebuttal, her ban duration isn't anything new. I've personally been apart of reporting certain folks in game who I catch saying disgusting and even ILLEGAL things in ooc or otherwise, and I've seen community removals happen for these same comments. If I'm correct on what she said, which is not 100% sure due to hearing MOSTLY vague answers... although the one you personally mentioned in OOC had me so nauseous I wanted to throw up. If the thing YOU said she said is true... I'm pretty fucking sure she could be removed from serving and could even be charged, no?

If that is not the case and what I've heard from certain people isn't COMPLETELY true and is rather a mass of edgy comments that didn't directly involve mentioning criminal activity, then yes, maybe a community removal wasn't the right move, but man-- I really wouldn't want them around me for a LONG LONG time regardless. 😔

• cmonBruh 1
  • thumbdown -1 1
  • crybaby -1 1

• Rubik locked this topic