Anime girls spazzing bind

dokerz

37 minutes ago, Carelos said:

You act like you're incapable of doing this. It's easier then doing any other meta. Its literally like 6 words in console LOL. its easier to make it a bind then make a bug report

what's the fucking command someone tell me

9 hours ago, Blue. said:

Does no one dance purely just to dance on someone while you're killing them? Am I the only one not using bind dancing as a pvp advantage?? Albeit a small advantage.

That is why everyone who i know started using the bind. Its a "haha look how stupid it looks when i shoot my gun" turned into a "WTF I CAN NO LONGER AIM AT THIS GUY DANCING WHEN SHOOTING ME" situation (also reminder that emotes do nothing to the hitboxes)

10 hours ago, Blue. said:

Does no one dance purely just to dance on someone while you're killing them? Am I the only one not using bind dancing as a pvp advantage?? Albeit a small advantage.

This is literally why everyone uses it lmfao. Like I said before the people arguing in this thread don't even actually think it provides an advantage. They are just extending their powertrip trying to remove any fun that isn't

*sees you 1mm off the sidewalk*
"STOP, YOU ARE BREAKING THE LAW - ALL CRIMES 5K FINE"
*SPAMS STUN STICK - fuck I missed, he is resisting arrest. I have to murder him now, I am within my right*

• Like 3