Jump to content

Zesty

Verified

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Zesty

  1. Bring tene up two more levels.
  2. it should be automatic but I guess it depends on how long the models have been gone, possible that rubik would need to manually do it in that case
  3. You get your models reinstated once you're actively playing for at least 2 weeks.
  4. David 2:11 "poppers shall be readily available to all who require"
  5. Does this mean I won't be called a british cigarette in your dm's anymore
  6. Zesty

    Freaky RP?

    Um, you aren't meant to see this? Who gave you the toggle? This is admin only.
  7. Agro didn't talk to any of the staff for it to become a 6month it was a simple admin+ decision.
  8. Zesty

    Fish Spreadsheet

    sell me ur parrot fish
  9. Zesty

    I LOVE F___

    I have been paid to tell you that Tene is infact superior
  10. Definitely not, there is zero filtering when it comes to sprays.
  11. Zesty

    Meta Weapons

    Find out yourself
  12. Uh oh! They're going to time me out of my hand! I've been had! They knew exactly what they were doing, this is was done with malice and an obvious exploit to take my 1.2m in a poker hand! https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/8duMiKJx6H0H9/d1337kuAH3Kb?invite=cr-MSxNd0IsMTM5MDE4MzQs Anyways, this video shows that if you really cared at all you could've just, ya know, walked back to the poker table and continued to play. The timeout timer is so incredibly long that a player could run, not even sprint, and get there before the timer even hits half. @Special Educator So as it turns out, the timeout is ~20 seconds on the high stakes, for no apparent reason, making it only possible to get back if you have a jetpack Why does kdawg make these changes nobody asked for
  13. How is a man gonna get a week (or longer) for completing a hit on somebody who was at their table and somebody wanted away from said table. Killing a guy at a poker table isn't exploiting. It has like a 3-5 minute timer to make a move. All the guy had to do was go to the casino and play his hand. Also I don't see how it could be exploiting to kill the person who is at the table to have them run out of time. If this was some serious ass mafia rp, it would still make sense since you're killing the person who's playing. There is still RP there, not an exploit. He was killed, he can't play poker anymore (even though on this server he could just go back with the long ass timer to play)
  14. Zesty

    Gambling Safety

    I bet it's just personally dm'ing Suga or Rubik to remove the restriction on discord
  15. s
  16. Zesty

    Parcels

    I think I did 2.8k in a week? It might be more than that but I think it was around 2.8
  17. Easter
  18. Or just become staff, gives you the perms to edit the props of all players
  19. ^
  20. Idk, that's just a raid my guy, maybe just get better?
  21. No
  22. The pain of losing a coin flip because the game gives you 3
  23. no
  24. I remember that, I was the abomination, just some huge ass crip flailing his arms around
  25. im not vip
×
×
  • Create New...