Jump to content

Carelos

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Carelos

  1. nerd
  2. have fun
  3. i mean when you enjoy animals having sex (weird) do you expect people to be nice to you
  4. Carelos

    my birthday

    if you spend your birthday on titsrp you fit right in with the rest of the players
  5. Please read the MOTD you scummy rulebreaker.
  6. kill y{redacted}
  7. with how the system works 99.9% of the time it is a you issue lol he cant control how your internet works
  8. one wanted to play the server... and one didn't?
  9. shut the fuck upppp
  10. This would take like months of resources, getting familiar with FiveM's api, loads of money, loads of ads (fivem is super competitive), and would probably require more devs as they need to work on the gmod server too
  11. get rid of the staff team they all fucking suck
  12. Carelos

    TitsMC Ideas

    I got an idea for you. Get some bitches...
  13. Response: Probably dm rubio
  14. It's quite obvious you are an alt. And an idiot ha! liberal!
  15. facs. icefuserp >>
  16. dead server
  17. All of these replies are dumb. Theoretically if you find a stock market npc, and you actually have stock, you can sell your stock until you have none. you can’t buy only sell.
  18. Carelos

    Gang CC

    Word to my mother we need this. -regards Adam Sandler Fan Club associate
  19. As its FailRP. A cop in any time in the world will not be able to break into someones home without permission from a judge. Its called "trespassing"
  20. Being a corrupt cop is failRP so therefore fuel is wrong.
  21. A like red to black gradient would be dope.
  22. You got a proof of any of them actually saying that or do you just have more accusations? I've never seen a single person I've said to free ( even though I've really ever said free 1 person ), tell someone to kill themselves, after having days of playtime with them.
  23. Keep defending someone who told another user to kill themself tho. Makes the server look fucking amazing :D.
  24. Most of that shit I've never said. I've said theres obvious issues in the staff team, and you're just showing that it's true. I'm "bitching" about fuel being a hypocrit and not keeping the same logic. He can fight his own fights though he doesn't need you to defend him <3
  25. Also how you gone say that when you talked shit on your own friends in our VC?
×
×
  • Create New...