Notusingthisshitnomore4228 Posted December 20, 2020 Share Posted December 20, 2020 I'm down. Let's do it. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15190-titsrp-secret-santa-shit-cool-lets-do-it-baby/page/2/#findComment-102802 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tuss Posted December 20, 2020 Share Posted December 20, 2020 6 hours ago, Mori said: HEY IM GOING TO DO THIS YEAH Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15190-titsrp-secret-santa-shit-cool-lets-do-it-baby/page/2/#findComment-102805 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Spartan Posted December 20, 2020 Share Posted December 20, 2020 Last time I did one of these I was still in grade school, sounds fun! Sign me up Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15190-titsrp-secret-santa-shit-cool-lets-do-it-baby/page/2/#findComment-102812 Share on other sites More sharing options...
rad Posted December 20, 2020 Share Posted December 20, 2020 Sign me up babe, love you babe, 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15190-titsrp-secret-santa-shit-cool-lets-do-it-baby/page/2/#findComment-102817 Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Herbalist Posted December 20, 2020 Share Posted December 20, 2020 sir, you do not have even the slightest molecule of intellect if you think that your pompous threats and claim to power are in any way shape or form going to be an adequate method of intimidating me will be a success. I am a Garry's Mod Administrator sir, one of the fucking elite. I will fucking rain hellfire upon you with the fury of a thousand fucking ban hammers. I've dealt with minges with more gusto then you bucko, you aren't even on the fucking scale. It boggles my fucking mind you believe you're relevant enough to fuck with me and cause any sort of discomfort or disarray from behind your greasy keyboard you neckbeard fuck. In over 20 years of staffing I've never seen such an ugly fucking greaseball junky like you living in your mothers basement coated in cheetos and your own semen, I bet you having a fucking waifu bodypillow sitting in the corner as well don't you saddo? Try start some fucking shit with me? No sir, go hit the fucking gym and contribute something to yourself seeing as you won't ever be able to contribute to society with your -400IQ ass. Fuck with me again and you'll see the bull bud. Sign me up Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15190-titsrp-secret-santa-shit-cool-lets-do-it-baby/page/2/#findComment-102822 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Saiah Posted December 20, 2020 Share Posted December 20, 2020 About to make someone couple millies rich.Sign me up Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15190-titsrp-secret-santa-shit-cool-lets-do-it-baby/page/2/#findComment-102830 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Merhaculous Posted December 21, 2020 Share Posted December 21, 2020 (edited) I am participatingSign me up Edited December 21, 2020 by Merhaculous Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15190-titsrp-secret-santa-shit-cool-lets-do-it-baby/page/2/#findComment-102839 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mori Posted December 21, 2020 Author Share Posted December 21, 2020 Btw if you are going to give an item and unsure if it is over 1m or not ask me in game and I can answer it for you. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15190-titsrp-secret-santa-shit-cool-lets-do-it-baby/page/2/#findComment-102840 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted December 21, 2020 Share Posted December 21, 2020 HEY IM GOING TO DO THIS YEAH Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15190-titsrp-secret-santa-shit-cool-lets-do-it-baby/page/2/#findComment-102841 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fuel Posted December 21, 2020 Share Posted December 21, 2020 HEY IM GOING TO DO THIS YEAH (this means i would like to participate a gift that i believe is worth money 1m) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15190-titsrp-secret-santa-shit-cool-lets-do-it-baby/page/2/#findComment-102842 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now