Jump to content

Saiah

Verified

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Saiah

  1. IGN: Saiah Discord: Saiah#6969 Favorite Candy: Kitkat
  2. You got coupons I can use?
  3. Added NSFW punishments, and clarification to accidental RDM.
  4. Saiah

    FREE RAY

    Reread the decision.
  5. Thank u bald man!
  6. Saiah

    Hi

    Hi @LilCheezIt
  7. https://streamable.com/usuewb https://streamable.com/913mbh
  8. we went to round 325.
  9. https://streamable.com/2k84oc high round on bd6 https://streamable.com/s0cmq9 and better ace on valorant
  10. rdming me = ban, so no
  11. Saiah

    Pop off's

    https://streamable.com/amq7z3 https://streamable.com/fhhn5g https://streamable.com/806ae2 https://streamable.com/qd0jaz
  12. About to make someone couple millies rich. Sign me up
  13. Should of bought insurance.
  14. this is why we only have a 4% matching rate.
  15. Saiah

    50MIL Giveaway

    Trump supports working class.
  16. Saiah

    Giveaway poggers

    IG : Saiah Disc: Saiah#6969 Halloween: Buying lifetime
  17. smh I was part of it and got 8 kills.
  18. Saiah#6969
  19. where was I in the clip? I need clout
  20. but Like should I become staff Carelos?
  21. if all else fails just do a factory reset on you're computer.
  22. I was also informed that you could kill people if you kidnap them, So if this is all the sudden a rule I feel like it should be notified in MOTD.
  23. Love being able be friends and being able to raid each other.
×
×
  • Create New...