Mori Posted December 20, 2020 Share Posted December 20, 2020 (edited) The plan is simple. Comment if you are down to give another random person who comments a gift. The gift must be worth 1m+ If you don't give your gift you are a bitch and honestly should quit the server(I will also hate you) I will also be participating unless there is an even amount of people. So if there is 9 people I will join in to make it 10, but if it is 10 I will not join in to make it 11. You will be given a name so have your forums messages open and check them at least once a day. You will need to send me two messages. One confirming that you know who you are giving your gift to and one confirmed that you have given them the gift. I'm giving yall until the 21st at like 7pm my time to sign up because I'm dumb and didn't think about doing this, and you will be handing out gifts on christmas or after if yall are busy just sometime on the 25th or shortly after. Happy Holidays fellow titsrp people. Also please comment something like "HEY IM GOING TO DO THIS YEAH" so I know you are Edited December 21, 2020 by Mori 4 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15190-titsrp-secret-santa-shit-cool-lets-do-it-baby/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ember Posted December 20, 2020 Share Posted December 20, 2020 (edited) Silver is Bald No Cap. Sign me up. Edited December 20, 2020 by Ember Aint saying im participating Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15190-titsrp-secret-santa-shit-cool-lets-do-it-baby/#findComment-102788 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sixnut Posted December 20, 2020 Share Posted December 20, 2020 Sign me up Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15190-titsrp-secret-santa-shit-cool-lets-do-it-baby/#findComment-102789 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jack Johnson Posted December 20, 2020 Share Posted December 20, 2020 I am egirl irl Sign me up 2 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15190-titsrp-secret-santa-shit-cool-lets-do-it-baby/#findComment-102791 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted December 20, 2020 Share Posted December 20, 2020 Sign me up 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15190-titsrp-secret-santa-shit-cool-lets-do-it-baby/#findComment-102794 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azria Posted December 20, 2020 Share Posted December 20, 2020 Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended. Sign Me Up 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15190-titsrp-secret-santa-shit-cool-lets-do-it-baby/#findComment-102796 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Opila Bird Posted December 20, 2020 Share Posted December 20, 2020 hey kitten sign me up Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15190-titsrp-secret-santa-shit-cool-lets-do-it-baby/#findComment-102797 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Extinct Species Posted December 20, 2020 Share Posted December 20, 2020 Sign me up Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15190-titsrp-secret-santa-shit-cool-lets-do-it-baby/#findComment-102799 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Seno Posted December 20, 2020 Share Posted December 20, 2020 If there's at least 10+ players, I'm down for this idea. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15190-titsrp-secret-santa-shit-cool-lets-do-it-baby/#findComment-102800 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted December 20, 2020 Share Posted December 20, 2020 Ok sign me up :) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15190-titsrp-secret-santa-shit-cool-lets-do-it-baby/#findComment-102801 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now