-
Posts
967 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
9 -
Steam ID
76561198215861715 -
Gametracker
Notusingthisshitnomore4228 -
Player Profile
View
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
DarkRP Server Rules
Forum Rules & Guidelines
DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)
rules-compact-manual
Everything posted by Notusingthisshitnomore4228
-
Recopilation of all of the in-game Phrases
Notusingthisshitnomore4228 replied to StPlanet's topic in Discussion
I think cheese is one too. Someone confirm or deny that? -
Calling Players of TitsRP- Drawing Stuff.
Notusingthisshitnomore4228 replied to Hex_'s topic in Discussion
I know this one is a little weird, but I think its an interesting one regardless. Draw a bearded man holding a balloon. The man is slightly chubby, but a little lanky, and the balloon has a face on it, one that resembles a smile. You don't have to but It was something I thought of. Here are two images for reference. -
It's always so surreal to have something like this happen. I can't believe something like this happened. I only knew Kotos from when I was staff, but he was an alright person to me. It's always sad when a fellow person I knew dies. I wish the best for him, and his family, as well as those who were good friends of his.
-
Former council of titsrp overlords here. Wanted to put subliminal messages in the community.
-
Name: Dan Mcstubbins Steam ID: (STEAM_0:1:127797993) Gang Name: NBA. Need a Gang CC
- 1 reply
-
- 1
-
-
When he was Perma-banned
- 22 replies
-
- 12
-
-
[OFFICIAL] TitsRP Roasting Session (Hiring Meanies)
Notusingthisshitnomore4228 replied to
Fuel's topic in Player ServicesNo -
[OFFICIAL] TitsRP Roasting Session (Hiring Meanies)
Notusingthisshitnomore4228 replied to
Fuel's topic in Player ServicesI wanna try my hand at roasts. -
Things you've noticed about the server that suck
Notusingthisshitnomore4228 replied to David Davidson's topic in Discussion
Joined in 2020 and can relate. I don't usually try to mess with that kinda stuff anyway cause I feel like I don't have enough expierience in the matter -
Welcome back. If you ever need anything, feel free to dm me.
-
I choose the perks that I deem useful as well as benefit the gang as a whole. The last perk was a suggestion from a fellow friend and vice president of the gang, which I will reveal once he is officially part of the gang in game.
- 18 replies
-
- bruh moments
- nba
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
Alright just join the discord and get on the server and I can add you to the gang.
- 18 replies
-
- bruh moments
- nba
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
Yeah I decided to replace pocket sand with force drop, so this is what all the perks gonna be honestly. I'll go take a look but my vice president and I have discussed the perks we together would want and I decided to at least respect his morpher pick.
- 18 replies
-
- bruh moments
- nba
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
If you are selling gang tokens, you can dm Danutercisd#6669 to negotiate. Thank you.
- 1 reply
-
- gang tokens
- buying
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
Like I said, this gang was just created, and the status will be updated daily. Gang perks are also due to change. These are just what I plan to add for the time being.
- 18 replies
-
- bruh moments
- nba
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
THIS IS AN OFFICIAL BRUH MOMENT. You have probably seen that when I get on a few times if you have seen me around, and the reason I say that, is because I am bringing the bruh moments to you with the NATIONAL BRUH ASSOCIATION. It is NBA for short, and that is what it is called in game. This gang is for all the people that like some good ole bruh moments, and want to connect with other people that also like bruh moments. If you are interested, then be sure to check it out! Gang information Here is the information for the gang, and will be updated constantly until it is max level. Be sure to check on this often to check on the gang level as well as the members of the gang. This is a fresh gang, so I understand if you want to pass up on it, but I guarantee you, this gang will be for people that want friends that will help them out in anything they need on the server, without worrying about getting harassed or bullied, I will make sure of that, and only people that truly intend on having good experiences will be accepted. DM Danutercisd#6669 if you want more details. Gang Name: NBA Gang Level: 70 Gang Perks: Current Talents: Junk Launcher Quick Sell Precious Life Blood Sucker Extra Bullet Wide Awake Slippery Snake Notable Members and Officers Dan Mcstubbins(President and Founder of the NBA) Partners: FK: Caliber Raccoons: Talibanned If you still haven't made up your mind, here is a video with THE VoiceOverPete Remember that this is indeed, more than a gang, its a community, A Fellowship, and we support each other. Thats why you should Join THE NATIONAL BRUH ASSOCIATION Here is our discord: https://discord.gg/AwHMrVp And like I have said before: THIS IS AN OFFICIAL BRUH MOMENT.
- 18 replies
-
- 1
-
-
- bruh moments
- nba
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
Things you've noticed about the server that suck
Notusingthisshitnomore4228 replied to David Davidson's topic in Discussion
how the serial killer can bypass your hard hat perk by hitting you from the front -
Hello, I moved your thread to player services for you. Be sure to post buy/sell offers here for now on, so you are not warned for posting on the wrong section.
-
Thanks for clarifying that. I understand that it was for performance reasons whenever I talked to you, but I am glad you brought that out there to the public as well. I should of clarified a bit more but you did a much better job at it.
-
The only way to edit the size is to do it yourself and get Rubik to re-upload the model or get it done with someone over gmod store. The problem with the first option is that Rubik would not accept your new version right away unless you got a lot of rep on steam workshop.
-
I wonder why circling the date I joined means anything. Yeah, I might have joined later, but that doesn't mean my opinion is invalid. I've been on this server for a good while still. The reason why the SBC was removed from terrorist, was because it was op as fuck at the time. Sure, now they got a few shots that can still mrdm people but they have to grab more if they run out. Terrorists get a bunch of kills anyway, they are called an MRDMING MACHINE for a reason. This is why it's perfectly acceptable to add SBCs back to terrorist. You don't need to completely remove it anyway. It might be powerful, but if you try to shoot one in enclosed spaces, you'll kill yourself. Also, you can dodge it as well if they try to use it in an open area though, so it's definitely not optimal in every situation. I think the force field swep is the perfect idea to counter this overall though, but it should only be able to counter cannonballs, and should also have a limited amount of charge just like the SBC has a limited amount of ammo. The SBC should not be removed, but a nerf is a good idea to be considered, but it isn't OP, and for those that say it's still OP, then I guess you didn't see the times where you could inventory these things.
- 24 replies
-
- 1
-
-
I agree with walter. -1. Let terrorists SBC again.
- 24 replies
-
This is a very good trait to have indeed. Learn from your mistakes so that you can advance yourself in the future
-
DO NOT forget to study the staff guidelines, Sit guidelines, punishment guidelines, as well as the rules(motd). You will need all this in order to successfully answer the questions, but if you have a firm grasp of all of these, you should be alright. Though honestly, since you were involved with the king exploit incident, I am not sure if Sugar would allow you on the staff team.
- 5 replies
-
- 1
-
-
- mod
- if i wanted too
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with: