Jump to content

The Herbalist

Verified

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by The Herbalist

  1. Draw me a typical YouTuber's avatar, yknow the basic white dude and it usually has only 3 different expressions (happy, angry, scared), give him weed based clothing like a cap and a jumper or something idk chef's choice Like this shit
  2. this, this I like.
  3. society is cooked
  4. if I could fuck any animal it'd be your mom cause she's a right dog 🥵

  5. irrelevant ass nigga your father is dead
  6. to legally change your name you need to fill out applicable forms and pay a fee to your whatever administration your country requires for the name change process
  7. I caught a pretty big Mako Shark out by the island in ocean on my yacht the other day, that was pretty cool
  8. There isn't a certain amount of bans that will void any chance of you being staff but having recent bans will hurt your chances if you're known as a rule breaker you'll have a hard time making staff but if you've just accumulated a few bans over the course of playing it won't stand against you in an application
  9. yawl
  10. if you don't have a big forum reputation you simply have a skill issue yes to both questions
  11. I am going to kill you IRL sticks
  12. i think its silly that some members who were replying couldn't comprehend that the reason they killed Educator was cause they didn't want him at their table idk how tf exploiting was brought into it like they were scheming for his 1.2m pretty sure both sticks n pickles are rich as fuck and wipe their ass with 1.2m, i'd believe em when they say they just wanted to get rid of educator so low could play
  13. "Hello TitsRP.... this is Sugar *inhale* .... and I have a few announce-ments." "Number One: I am sending all staff to conversion camps." "Number Two: T-Mods are not it... BOII" "Number Three: So yeah! *unintelligible but might be 'thank youu' or 'yeag jew' in obese*" For all the hard of hearing
  14. piklas cage
  15. I have no affiliation with any actions the TitsRP server performs. Voluntarily removing myself from the community.
  16. i dunno why I thought it'd be like a rabbit's foot type deal and not his actual fucking foot but i'm thoroughly disgusted
  17. a little birdy told me parcels contain the narcotics grown by players and sold to the drug npcs, and that means parcel selling isn't a legal job but secretly an illegal one allowed by the mayor under the table since he rakes in a cut of the drug sales
  18. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ player since mid 2017, 69 bans and 42 warns
  19. +1 ill come back as admin too if we as a community can make this happen
  20. wagwan g
  21. sir, you do not have even the slightest molecule of intellect if you think that your pompous threats and claim to power are in any way shape or form going to be an adequate method of intimidating me will be a success. I am a Garry's Mod Administrator sir, one of the fucking elite. I will fucking rain hellfire upon you with the fury of a thousand fucking ban hammers. I've dealt with minges with more gusto then you bucko, you aren't even on the fucking scale. It boggles my fucking mind you believe you're relevant enough to fuck with me and cause any sort of discomfort or disarray from behind your greasy keyboard you neckbeard fuck. In over 20 years of staffing I've never seen such an ugly fucking greaseball junky like you living in your mothers basement coated in cheetos and your own semen, I bet you having a fucking waifu bodypillow sitting in the corner as well don't you saddo? Try start some fucking shit with me? No sir, go hit the fucking gym and contribute something to yourself seeing as you won't ever be able to contribute to society with your -400IQ ass. Fuck with me again and you'll see the bull bud. Sign me up
×
×
  • Create New...