Staff's Day Off

Lil' Pudin' Taters

Could we have a server event that last a full 24 hour reset time where RDM, NLR, RDA, NLA, and FailRP are completely allowed? All other rules still apply but the one's mentioned are allowed for one whole day. This event count be advertised way in advance to let the community know this event is happening ahead of time in order to plan for it.

This is totally not the purge and don't you dare compare it to that.

I think any sort of RDM event would have its own set of issues, but, I think maybe staff being able to to mainland events is a thought.(I dont mean single staff, I mean like as a post on the forums, come on this date at this time for mayhem)

If this were to be a thing, then it'd be pretty dookie to be honest.

4 hours ago, mcdonalds wifi said:

This would be fun for about 20 minutes and then it would get real boring, real quick.

^, exactly.

Also as for the purge: -1. This server is basically a purge in its own way. Utter chaos 24/7.

The only thing that would be unique is staff being allowed to abuse their powers but that'll get boring after 5 minutes.  

Edited by Booper Scooper

As long as I'm able to perma ban everyone involved +1

To be honest a purge wouldn't be a good idea, a new player might join and think it's just an rdm server -1

Edited by Nep Nep
Fixed a stupid error because I have Parkinson's of the brain

Yeah, this is a really bad suggestion. No offense against you but we have rules set in place as an RP server, how is making it purge going to be better... Just go to RDM zone if you wanna play it like cod or break rules to friends who you know don't care and won't call a sit. -1