-
Posts
166 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
2 -
Steam ID
76561198046836657 -
Gametracker
Lil' Pudin' Taters -
Player Profile
View
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
DarkRP Server Rules
Forum Rules & Guidelines
DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)
rules-compact-manual
Everything posted by Lil' Pudin' Taters
-
( MOTD UPDATE/ New rules ) need community opinion
Lil' Pudin' Taters replied to {GN} Isaac's topic in Discussion
How about less rules overall so that this server can actually be fun again? -
Can't wait for the inevitable shit show that will occur when someone loses a pet to a force drop.
-
Snowflakes aren't welcomed here. I don't agree with Walter, but I also don't agree with you whining just because someone said something that offended you.
-
In-game name: Lil Pudin Taters SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43285464 Your plans for Halloween: nothing, but on the 23rd I'm taking a trip to Detroit with a couple friends to visit some stores that aren't normally near me.
-
To Regards to how things have been handled on Oct 1st
Lil' Pudin' Taters replied to White Crow's topic in Discussion
This entire incident feels like a 1984 cover up no matter which way you look at it. I don't care if it ruins the economy (economy is kind of fucked as is anyways). So many people got banned here that there's no way you can tell me each and everyone is 100% guilty of exploiting, and 100% guilty of intent to exploit, and because of that, I feel everyone should be unbanned or at the least a heavily reduced ban length. I have never stuck my neck out ever to get a player or in this case, a number of players, unbanned before, but this very much feels like a huge fuck up on Sugah and Rubik's end as well as players' end. It would be so much better for everyone if this was NOT swept under the rug. -
To Regards to how things have been handled on Oct 1st
Lil' Pudin' Taters replied to White Crow's topic in Discussion
Remove the swep, not the players. By the sound of this entire situation this sounds like a dystopian cover up to the 10th degree. I STRONGLY believe everyone who was banned for the exploit should be unbanned unconditionally. I can not be convinced that every single person who was exploiting had 100% intent to make a massive amount of money. Was the zombie exploit a problem? Yes. Is the problem done and over with? Yes. So many good players were banned when I highly doubt every single player had the true intent to actually profit off the exploit. Please just undo the bans on everyone who was banned because of this stupid exploit. -
Ever since I came back to Titsrp after a 3 month long break back in May I made a vow to myself to: Never report anyone Never call a sit on miniscule shit (especially RDM and MRDM) Only call sits on players where you were directly involved, rather than calling sits on witnessed rule breaking. Titsrp became way more enjoyable thanks to those 3 rules. People will break rules no matter how many get reported and punished; there is no end to the cycle.
-
Damn, I love seeing a good ol' union strike once in a a good while.
-
Should we rework the MOTD to be more specific?
Lil' Pudin' Taters replied to Quas's topic in Discussion
There's a reason tax law in the US is so fucked. No one wants to read a document that is 2600 pages long. -
Pool's Closed - Open Recruitment
Lil' Pudin' Taters replied to Lil' Pudin' Taters's topic in Gang Recruitment
Recent update, gang name changed and recruitment is reopened -
Remove The Ban On Selling/Buying In-game Money
Lil' Pudin' Taters replied to Zek's topic in Discussion
You're telling me you'd guys rather sell DarkRP for less than the federal minimum wage when McDonalds is hiring 12$ an hour minimum? McDonalds literally doesn't care who the fuck you are, just as long as you got a heart that's beating and you can stand on 2 feet. #PaysMoreToWorkAtMcDonalds This is a server that's intended to be fun, not a side hustle. -
STEAM_0:1:43285464 ShovelSaints
-
I absolutely love the statistical evidence.
-
Looking for new members of Pool's Closed! Recruitment OPEN Pool's Closed goal is to provide a friendly and mature environment for all members to collectively enjoy TitsRP and many other games. Current Gang Talents: Pool's Closed is a max level 70 gang (Last updated: 14AUG2021) Quick Sell - You can sell to the general buyer from your inventory A Pretty Penny - You get 10 more Suga Dollas on earning them from Gang XP Fish Master - Your fish are usually more rare Junk Launcher - You can use your gravity gun to punt most objects Precious Life - When you drop below 30 health you are instantly brought back up to max health (5 minute cooldown) Experienced Cop - Cuffing is instant now Slow Down - Your non lethal pistol slows 90% more and hits 50% more and 50% longer Morpher - Unlock the /size command (.5 - 1.5) does not change health or height Important Temporary Information: (Last updated: 14AUG2021) -Pool's Closed recently obtained a gang CC which currently has a Deagle and Remington 7615. Loadout will likely change. -Pool's Closed is currently in an infant state which gives ample opportunity for new members to be the first gang officers! How To Apply: (Last updated: 14AUG2021) -Discord is required to apply as Pool's Closed Discord Server will act as the gang's central hub. -To apply simply reply to this thread with your Discord username including the 4 digits after the pound sign. For example: JoeDirt#5678 An officer or myself will contact you shortly after via Discord private message. ☺Pool's Closed will consider recruiting anyone as long as they have a discord account!☺ -Lil' Pudin' Taters, Proud Owner of Pool's Closed
-
#PaysMoreToWorkAtMcdonalds
-
"I have skull fractures" https://medal.tv/clips/35807198/vpayb7dMx The camera has collision too https://medal.tv/clips/34614292/FzNsUUicE6ed Very well timed music from my youtube playlist in the background https://medal.tv/clips/29889353/PdkJhjmWOj2W Local rat runs into a brick https://medal.tv/clips/30187745/Q6R7QxQQqzZu The Great COVID-19 Boston Tea Party https://medal.tv/clips/31005657/QkMBcVWnLzvS Don't do it https://medal.tv/clips/32677035/uhvcH2h2h76P "Isn't this KFC?" https://medal.tv/clips/32749911/2p0mAEZx3Cuc Big brain play https://medal.tv/clips/33126275/1TCAgeYmj1hg Swat doesn't know what's going on so he blaims the nearest player https://medal.tv/clips/33667251/QONZPkLDmhcz "I found out what the cannon does" https://medal.tv/clips/33775919/PC4QUDLIB3Ux "...but you're a ****** bro" https://medal.tv/clips/34182251/cbOhVLBt3fR9 Best sit ever https://medal.tv/clips/39361319/d133760BWxCz Seno dropping 7 trains on the map in one go https://medal.tv/clips/39359840/d1337rCmU19y All clips were recorded sometime from the time I started playing back in March.
-
Server restart did not fix this. Still out my 600 suga, and the cc is still not a cop.
-
I purchased a new cop cc with 900 suga. I purchased the CC first with 300 suga and 600 suga on editor to change it to a cop cc, however the new cc does not have any cop items or even cop status but I was still charged the 600 suga to change the class to a cop cc. Tried restarting gmod twice to see if it would help with no success. https://gyazo.com/dc12d4f1d7306efa75ba8c41c0b8fb86 https://medal.tv/clips/40024548/d1337AOW50s3
-
10pm what time zone?
-
Trump will win, not because I think he should win, but the Democrats fucked themselves choosing Biden.
-
I enjoy Candy Corn because I lack proper taste buds and it's easy to get from people who clearly don't want it.
-
It's an ebay auction house, except there's only the "buy now" button and nothing else.
-
what in the ever loving fuck
Lil' Pudin' Taters replied to Wilhelm Panderino's topic in Videos / Screenshots
Nothing personal kiddo -
Seeing that you have not given any proof that anyone has been been spouting anit-LGBTQLMNOP in advert for half and hour, I can assure you that someone on staff will tell you to at least stop, especially if the hate speech is causing someone to get upset. Your argument also sucks because your reasoning is literally "Why can't anyone say a certain racial slur, when people can hate on trans people?" That reasoning doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. Why are you trying to justify a hate word, by saying hating on a different group is okay?
-
I think I can help a bit here with a prime example of what's going on. https://streamable.com/hgkb6p