-
Posts
1457 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
30 -
Steam ID
76561198381014852 -
Gametracker
Booper Scooper -
Player Profile
View
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
DarkRP Server Rules
Forum Rules & Guidelines
DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)
rules-compact-manual
Everything posted by Booper Scooper
-
Discussion of player-security with the new staff team.
Booper Scooper replied to Tene's topic in Discussion
caleb is so fat -
-
whoppers are good wdym
-
you guys are all fat
-
I identify as skinny so I don't see your point
-
i also love boogers too
-
Sounds delicious
-
Anyone else wanna tear up some whoppers rn tag a fat person you know and send them to this thread
-
-
your father could've too but here we are
-
-
-
-
you definitely did not have to specify you were disabled
-
-
Regarding Sugar, there are many things that contributed to him leaving. While a member's action might have been the boiling point, it wasn't the entire reason. Sugar had done this for nearly a decade. Back then, there was practically no headadmins and admin at the time had no power (like promoting/demoting) so there was no one doing all that but Sugar. That's why you see these ranks have so much power now because it gave him more freedom to do what he loved, which is to code. Sugar did all of this for that long, and once he had his fun, it was time to go and do other stuff. I don't know if he will ever be back, but I'm sure he would be welcomed with open arms, but after everything that's happened, highly unlikely. Speaking of which, Rubik wasn't some chosen demi-god coder like Sugar. That's simply because Sugar's IRL job and passion was coding while Rubik didn't. However, when Sugar had left the first time, Rubik stepped up to the plate and kept the server running by paying off its bills and took the time to learn all he could about GLua until Sugar came back. Now that Sugar is gone, along with the other devs, Rubik is all we have. I for one also support more content for the server. Fresh new content is what I imagine we all would like to see. What I see in this post however is mostly bashing Rubik, while trying to poorly disguise a suggestion for more content which is not right imo. He literally posted a giant changelog this morning with server-breaking bugs/exploits patched. Back to custom content though, yes, I agree with you that we should add new CUSTOM content. As far as performance, the only issue is when you start adding a shit ton of crammy addons into it. This server's content is mostly custom and well optimized, and not to mention we compress all of our shit, so we can definitely fit more stuff into this server. This topic is something to discuss further as a community, and while your concerns are understood, don't go and bash Rubik, especially if you don't know the entire story.
-
Bro one time I fucking farted and my curtains flew up
-
Well his ban was reduced, so you can no longer say that. Refer to the evidence below.
-
Sure we can do that