RARE gang recruitment

1-800-Suicide

Ingame name:The Soviet Joker

Steam profile:http://steamcommunity.com/id/ItsTheJokerBoi/

Previous gangs:Spartans

Hours played:3,338

Hours played past week:14(just got back)

Gametracker score:No idea, cant find my name

What can you provide regarding raids:Strategic plans, healing, necessary tools(Blowtorches,C4,etc)

What can you provide regarding basing:Advanced base designs/layouts, great protection.

Do you use a mic:Yes

What is your favorite food:Chicken

Ingame name:The Soviet Joker

Steam profile:http://steamcommunity.com/id/ItsTheJokerBoi/

Previous gangs:Spartans

Hours played:3,338

Hours played past week:14(just got back)

Gametracker score:No idea, cant find my name

What can you provide regarding raids:Strategic plans, healing, necessary tools(Blowtorches,C4,etc)

What can you provide regarding basing:Advanced base designs/layouts, great protection.

Do you use a mic:Yes

What is your favorite food:Chicken

Accepted, I'll be on today to invite you

Does RARE have the /size command?

No, huge waste of talent

• 2 weeks later...

Application format

Ingame name: Booper Scooper

Previous gangs: Untouchables, TheBoops, Tunnel Snakes, DC

Hours played:  Over 100+

Hours played past week: 23ish

Gametracker score: 409

What can you provide regarding raids:  I had a major amount of money loss / inventory loss due to a giveaway, and stil trying to rebuild however when I farm more (which I plan to start doing instead of just taking sits) I will supply enough weapons for newer players for the gang and raiding tools

What can you provide regarding basing: Sadly, I cannot supply that many dupes since most of them got either deleted for whatever reason I had, or so. However, I plan to supply more printers for fellow gang members since that's what I usually do before raiding.

Do you use a mic: No, but I can speak in discord but I don't use a mic in-game due to almost killing players with the mic quality.

What is your favorite food: Pizza

Ingame name:  Axiom / Axiyum

Steam profile: ttp://steamcommunity.com/id/dfds5f4s/

Previous gangs: Dead Memes / BLDM

Hours played: 813

Hours played past 2 weeks: 172.5

Gametracker score: 1513

What can you provide regarding raids: Unlimited supply of any recources needed | good at shooting the enemy dead | strategic planning | healing via med kit (I will buy bacta grenade if needed | good at scouting out enemy bases, and occupants 

What can you provide regarding basing: Some base dupes / Making Base Dupes / Im good at watching a front door and blastin any and all fools tryna come in / good at watching printers aswell / good leader when it comes to big party's basing together 

Do you use a mic: Yes

What is your favorite food: Cheeseburger + Fries

Previous gangs: Dead Memes / BLDM

Hours played: 813

Hours played past 2 weeks: 172.5

Gametracker score: 1513

What can you provide regarding raids: Unlimited supply of any recources needed | good at shooting the enemy dead | strategic planning | healing via med kit (I will buy bacta grenade if needed | good at scouting out enemy bases, and occupants 

What can you provide regarding basing: Some base dupes / Making Base Dupes / Im good at watching a front door and blastin any and all fools tryna come in / good at watching printers aswell / good leader when it comes to big party's basing together 

Do you use a mic: Yes

What is your favorite food: Cheeseburger + Fries

Good guy pretty active

Accepted

Application format

Ingame name:Blazed

Steam profile:[[Trippy]]

Previous gangs:Bears,DeadMemes,Corruption,Dinglefuck

Hours played:3100h Garrys mod,Server-9d5h

Hours played past week:Didn't play this week,last week probably like 25

Gametracker score:500something

What can you provide regarding raids:I can shoot pretty good,I can provide raiding tools(c4,blowtorchs,pickup boxes),I can think tactical,I can think quick while in the raid to secure loot.

What can you provide regarding basing:I have some dupes that are ok/pretty good,I have 2 bases that should be material bomb proof,I can farm printers and also I can go out,raid and bring stuff back to the base so we can farm even more,I can defend bases pretty well and are pretty "aware" I can also sit in bases and just farm and defend

Do you use a mic:Well I didn't then I got one but it worked for a lil bit now I can't get it to work

What is your favorite food:Any chocolate when your on munchies

Application format

Ingame name:Blazed

Steam profile:[[Trippy]]

Previous gangs:Bears,DeadMemes,Corruption,Dinglefuck

Hours played:9d5h

Hours played past week:Didn't play this week,last week probably like 25

Gametracker score:500something

What can you provide regarding raids:I can shoot pretty good,I can provide raiding tools(c4,blowtorchs,pickup boxes),I can think tactical,I can think quick while in the raid to secure loot.

What can you provide regarding basing:I have some dupes that are ok/pretty good,I have 2 bases that should be material bomb proof,I can farm printers and also I can go out,raid and bring stuff back to the base so we can farm even more,I can defend bases pretty well and are pretty "aware" I can also sit in bases and just farm and defend

Do you use a mic:Well I didn't then I got one but it worked for a lil bit now I can't get it to work

What is your favorite food:Any chocolate when your on munchies

Are you sure you can handle the insults?