Jump to content

Kalysta

Member

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Kalysta

  1. Does RARE have the /size command?
  2. Admins aren't needed. We just added more admins to the roster a few months ago. No need for more admins. I usually see 1 or 2 admins when I'm on now, which is good. We don't need a thousand admins. You guys have to remember that it should take a lot of hard work, dedication, time, knowledge, and to be professional when the time is needed to be admin. Admin role isn't something that is just handed out. You actually have to work for it. It's literally that we have so few admins, people think we should keep getting more and more. We don't have the biggest staff team, so it's balanced right now. We usually have 1 or 2 admins on at a time, which is fine. We don't need more. There is basically no reason to have it besides having the rank.
  3. They're staff don't question their logic. You really -repped me because I asked if it should be in general discussion. Wow. That's another level of petty bs. stop whining. zek gets - reps because noone likes him No. Maybe because he asks for -reps.
  4. They're staff don't question their logic. You really -repped me because I asked if it should be in general discussion. Wow. That's another level of petty bs.
  5. Shouldn't this be in general discussion since this is a shitpost?
  6. Please don't be ignorant. You know what I mean, Griffen and Cr0w.
  7. Kalysta

    Please read

    Okay, there is something they can do, but they probably didn't realize it at the moment. You could've given them a name and they could've spectated the individual that is being accused. If the person shot you or killed you at all, it would show a time in the logs. So from that information, they could use that time in the logs and look at props spawned logs and check the times on those. If the times are seconds off, at the same time, or very close, they could make an assumption that your story was true. You could've recorded it and showed them a video. You could've taken a screenshot with literally one button and you could've shown them the image. You could've also make a sit WHILE the person was doing it besides waiting when staff couldn't see it.
  8. In all honesty, I don't think users would listen to this all that much since they don't care, but it's nice to put out an effort. Don't spam OOC, Advert, or admin chat Don't be rude while making a sit request Make your request detailed on what happened (name, what happened, etc) Don't call sits every 5 minutes for every little thing. It will eventually get annoying for staff Don't make it short, low detailed or just having nothing to do with the sit at all ("admin to me, admin halp, you admins do nothing even though I didnt make a sit before but Im just assuming it, etc) Be nice towards the staff and players so you don't get yourself in trouble Don't take things into your own hands Don't abuse a votekick / voteban if you're VIP. Staff are on, don't use it when staff are on at all / don't abuse it There is more but I don't wanna make a story on it.
  9. I couldn't even keep a VIP rank.
  10. [video=youtube]
  11. Disgusting.
  12. This is actually more incorrect than informative. Staff do not need to handle / work on the Discord. Moderators literally have no power on the Discord unless given Dyno mod. Staff can work on the forums. Forums isn't a hard thing to do at all. All you have to do is check out ban appeals, reports and mod applications. After that, you put your opinion on things. From my personal experience, it was only very few amounts of staff members that really did anything. If you are saying that each staff member averages "40-60" sits a day, that is completely wrong. Sugar showed the average sit count for most of his staff. Most staff averaged 1 or 2 sits per hour. That is horrible. So you're completely wrong on that one. I get that staff take a lot of stupid calls from people crying, "Oh, he killed me one time. RDM!!!!!". But you also have to consider the actual good sits that staff pass up and don't bother to do. Most staff, I would say they either applied to benefit themselves, wanted to help and burned themselves out, or just pure lazy. There is way more that I can list, but this is from my personal side. I have been a mod for I believe 7 or 8 months then resigned. I seen pretty much anything you listed. The mods that I did see do their work a lot and did it well are: Walter the Assaulter Mr. Peanut Butter (Dimitry Kirnov) Booper Scooper (Ex Mod) Monoxide (Handles Forums And When He's On In-Game, He Does Great) Dindu Nuffinz Steve Harvey (Not Steve) Zareox (Inactive Now) GN Isaac (Very Nice And Caring Guy) Wavy (Either He RP's A Lot, Or He Does A Bunch Of Sits) If I didn't name them all, I'm sorry, but those are at-least most of the staff that I seen do very good. The lazy staff, or the staff that literally don't want to do anything until something happens to them, they need to be demoted. Either step up your game as a staff member or don't be staff. That's all I'm going to say.
  13. stupid
  14. I am not dissing though? You obviously don't understand what a diss is. I'm saying people are only looking for high ranking gangs. So say like, if their gang is 37, they're going to get a shit ton of apps. Just look at RARE. Everyone wants to join because they are one of the highest ranking gangs. Simple as that.
  15. I will just watch and see the amount of people wanting to join because of the level because people are that desperate and don't want to work for things.
  16. Do you understand how fucking annoyed I am about these retarded ass threads? Holy shit, we have staff that won't do their job or are just slow at it. Cool, no one cares anymore. Stop fucking making threads on it. It just shows that you guys are just complaining about it without making a fucking change or trying to. It's so fucking stupid. Shut the fuck up about for fuck sake. Literally every single fucking week there is a thread about it. Cool, it doesn't help. What are you even accomplishing from this? Nothing? Oh, then why are you doing it? And don't say, "I am trying to point out the bad things with staff", which we all already fucking know the bad shit with staff. It is so fucking stupid. There is no such thing as a perfect staff team. TitsRP staff isn't great. If you are just going to complain, then shut the fuck up. If you actually try and fucking fix the issues, maybe offer new mod apps, offer suggestions on staff bases, or even more with Sugar, then we could possibly get something done. But with this retarded ass thread, "Staff Issues", why fucking make that when we know already? Yeah, I understand the "Suggestions" part, but would this really cause that much of a movement? No, not really. It's practically going to be the same thing. Besides making a thread about it, guess what, you could've posted it in "Suggestions for the Server". Yeah, and it seems like I'm ticked off by this, because it's so fucking annoying to see this shit every fucking week. "Oh my god, a staff member didn't take my sit even though I didn't follow the guidelines, I'm calling a sit on a very shitty reason, and I only called it one time. I'm so smart". Yes, I know staff don't take a lot of sits, I see that all the time when I'm on. But to complain about it is so fucking stupid. We had a system for the sit thing, but people resigned and complained because they kept getting buzzing noises when they didn't take sits. And the people who complained are the people who were lazy and did nothing. I only complained when I am in a middle of a sit and it goes off and I can't hear a single thing in the sit. This thread in all honesty is useless and is masked by the fact that you have suggestions on the title so it doesn't seem like you're complaining, even though you lowkey are. Please, fucking stop with these retarded ass threads. They won't do shit besides it being a fuck fest of insults and shitty arguments.
  17. Kalysta

    Twitch bet

    I wouldnt want to. You are boring.
  18. Kalysta

    Twitch bet

    no
  19. Of course this is a fucking Buzz Feed quiz. I guess I'm You live with 31 out of 100 points of privilege. You're not privileged at all. You grew up with an intersectional, complicated identity, and life never let you forget it. You've had your fair share of struggles, and you've worked hard to overcome them. We do not live in an ideal world and you had to learn that the hard way. It is not your responsibility to educate those with more advantages than you, but if you decide you want to, go ahead and send them this quiz. Hopefully it will help.
  20. Kalysta

    Rip

    Peanut, Jew (Sway) told me in the shout box a few days ago that he was going to resign.
  21. Kalysta

    Rip

    [video=youtube] Is this enough anime for gent? [video=youtube] [video=youtube] [video=youtube] [video=youtube] [video=youtube] [video=youtube] [video=youtube] I'm done. I gave myself major depression and suicide from finding these clips and stuff...
  22. < Messages Amy Contact Him: Hey baby I just wanted to wish you a happy 1 year anniversary, I wish I could be there every day to see your beautiful smile, just 3 more months. I love you Her: damn bro ur girl in the bathroom cleanin nut off her belly rn, srry u had to find out this way im sure ur a great dude Her: i had no clue man im leaving now Her: thank you for ur service Happy new years you fuck boys
  23. Im not danking you fucking dank tank trank banana fuck duck kiss diagonals ass
  24. no im not. if i wanted to be lewd, i would ask or do something to be lewd. you want to be lewd. shutup
×
×
  • Create New...