RARE gang recruitment

1-800-Suicide

Ingame name:Squanch

Previous gangs:Epic&Apex

Hours played:206 hours

Hours played past week:roughly 17 hours

Gametracker score:2693

What can you provide regarding raids:breaching charges,lockpicks,cover & weapons

What can you provide regarding basing:buying and selling procs and printers,providing money & defense

Do you use a mic:yes

What is your favorite food:steak

Accepterad

Ingame name:Squanch

Previous gangs:Epic&Apex

Hours played:206 hours

Hours played past week:roughly 17 hours

Gametracker score:2693

What can you provide regarding raids:breaching charges,lockpicks,cover & weapons

What can you provide regarding basing:buying and selling procs and printers,providing money & defense

Do you use a mic:yes

What is your favorite food:steak

denied

Application format

Ingame name: Paynapol joos

Steam profile:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198331850365

Previous gangs:

Hours played:500+

Hours played past week:120 hours 2 week ago

Gametracker score:100

What can you provide regarding raids:I can raid solo , and i have a good aim

What can you provide regarding basing:i can defend,Processors,Printers.

Do you use a mic:i have a mic but it so bad

What is your favorite food:Spaghetti and Chocolates

Application format

Ingame name: ThaT

Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/crackin/home/

Previous gangs: nope

Hours played: about 5 hours (have a lot of darkrp experience lol. almost 4k hours on gmod)

Hours played past week: different each week (I am active duty in the US Air Force so work is kinda crazy sometimes)

Gametracker score: 22 (weak i know but just started on this server and need good people to roll with!)

What can you provide regarding raids: I have been playing garrysmod since 2009. Im an expert at raiding 

What can you provide regarding basing: I have been building bases since 2009. I would rather show you what I can do when we are on the server. I have hundreds of unraidable designs and awesome gun shop designs if thats your thing lol. I can confidently build an unraidable base at any place on this map.

Do you use a mic: yes

What is your favorite food: sushi xD

Application format

Hours played: about 5 hours (have a lot of darkrp experience lol. almost 4k hours on gmod)

Hours played past week: different each week (I am active duty in the US Air Force so work is kinda crazy sometimes)

Gametracker score: 22 (weak i know but just started on this server and need good people to roll with!)

What can you provide regarding raids: I have been playing garrysmod since 2009. Im an expert at raiding 

What can you provide regarding basing: I have been building bases since 2009. I would rather show you what I can do when we are on the server. I have hundreds of unraidable designs and awesome gun shop designs if thats your thing lol. I can confidently build an unraidable base at any place on this map.

Denied

Application format

Denied

Thanks for considering me and giving me the oppertunity to apply. I will come back whenever I get more time on this server and more money. Hope to see you online!

Bando's RARE app!

Ingame name: x Bando 

Previous gangs: Bears

Hours played: 168 aka 7 days

Hours played past week: 22 hours

Gametracker score: 405

What can you provide regarding raids: Tbh not sure i can actually shoot straight and hit people unlike most people on the server. I have my six soon to be seven slot cc that has good weapons. I have a good amount of money most of the time so I can buy c4. 

What can you provide regarding basing: I make a new dupe every week or two and I can help other members by basing with them. 

Do you use a mic: No I do not since I dont have one. :(

What is your favorite food: Pussy