������ ����� Posted March 25, 2018 Share Posted March 25, 2018 Ingame name:The Soviet Joker Steam profile:http://steamcommunity.com/id/ItsTheJokerBoi/ Previous gangs:Spartans Hours played:3,338 Hours played past week:14(just got back) Gametracker score:No idea, cant find my name Age:16 What can you provide regarding raids:Strategic plans, healing, necessary tools(Blowtorches,C4,etc) What can you provide regarding basing:Advanced base designs/layouts, great protection. Do you use a mic:Yes What is your favorite food:Chicken Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6415-rare-gang-recruitment/page/12/#findComment-56485 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kalysta Posted March 25, 2018 Share Posted March 25, 2018 Does RARE have the /size command? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6415-rare-gang-recruitment/page/12/#findComment-56486 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maverick Posted March 25, 2018 Share Posted March 25, 2018 Ingame name:The Soviet Joker Steam profile:http://steamcommunity.com/id/ItsTheJokerBoi/ Previous gangs:Spartans Hours played:3,338 Hours played past week:14(just got back) Gametracker score:No idea, cant find my name Age:16 What can you provide regarding raids:Strategic plans, healing, necessary tools(Blowtorches,C4,etc) What can you provide regarding basing:Advanced base designs/layouts, great protection. Do you use a mic:Yes What is your favorite food:Chicken Accepted, I'll be on today to invite you Does RARE have the /size command? No, huge waste of talent Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6415-rare-gang-recruitment/page/12/#findComment-56501 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Booper Scooper Posted April 7, 2018 Share Posted April 7, 2018 Application format Ingame name: Booper Scooper Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/boopmyscoop/ Previous gangs: Untouchables, TheBoops, Tunnel Snakes, DC Hours played: Over 100+ Hours played past week: 23ish Gametracker score: 409 Age: 20 What can you provide regarding raids: I had a major amount of money loss / inventory loss due to a giveaway, and stil trying to rebuild however when I farm more (which I plan to start doing instead of just taking sits) I will supply enough weapons for newer players for the gang and raiding tools What can you provide regarding basing: Sadly, I cannot supply that many dupes since most of them got either deleted for whatever reason I had, or so. However, I plan to supply more printers for fellow gang members since that's what I usually do before raiding. Do you use a mic: No, but I can speak in discord but I don't use a mic in-game due to almost killing players with the mic quality. What is your favorite food: Pizza Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6415-rare-gang-recruitment/page/12/#findComment-58050 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted April 7, 2018 Author Share Posted April 7, 2018 Application format Ingame name: Booper Scooper Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/boopmyscoop/ accepted Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6415-rare-gang-recruitment/page/12/#findComment-58051 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Axiom Posted April 7, 2018 Share Posted April 7, 2018 Ingame name: Axiom / Axiyum Steam profile: ttp://steamcommunity.com/id/dfds5f4s/ Previous gangs: Dead Memes / BLDM Hours played: 813 Hours played past 2 weeks: 172.5 Gametracker score: 1513 Age: 19 What can you provide regarding raids: Unlimited supply of any recources needed | good at shooting the enemy dead | strategic planning | healing via med kit (I will buy bacta grenade if needed | good at scouting out enemy bases, and occupants What can you provide regarding basing: Some base dupes / Making Base Dupes / Im good at watching a front door and blastin any and all fools tryna come in / good at watching printers aswell / good leader when it comes to big party's basing together Do you use a mic: Yes What is your favorite food: Cheeseburger + Fries Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6415-rare-gang-recruitment/page/12/#findComment-58061 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mori Posted April 8, 2018 Share Posted April 8, 2018 Ingame name: Axiom / Axiyum Steam profile: ttp://steamcommunity.com/id/dfds5f4s/ Previous gangs: Dead Memes / BLDM Hours played: 813 Hours played past 2 weeks: 172.5 Gametracker score: 1513 Age: 19 What can you provide regarding raids: Unlimited supply of any recources needed | good at shooting the enemy dead | strategic planning | healing via med kit (I will buy bacta grenade if needed | good at scouting out enemy bases, and occupants What can you provide regarding basing: Some base dupes / Making Base Dupes / Im good at watching a front door and blastin any and all fools tryna come in / good at watching printers aswell / good leader when it comes to big party's basing together Do you use a mic: Yes What is your favorite food: Cheeseburger + Fries Good guy pretty active Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6415-rare-gang-recruitment/page/12/#findComment-58064 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted April 8, 2018 Author Share Posted April 8, 2018 Ingame name: Axiom / Axiyum Steam profile: ttp://steamcommunity.com/id/dfds5f4s/ Accepted Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6415-rare-gang-recruitment/page/12/#findComment-58100 Share on other sites More sharing options...
nizzle Posted April 9, 2018 Share Posted April 9, 2018 Application format Ingame name:Blazed Steam profile:[[Trippy]] Previous gangs:Bears,DeadMemes,Corruption,Dinglefuck Hours played:3100h Garrys mod,Server-9d5h Hours played past week:Didn't play this week,last week probably like 25 Gametracker score:500something Age:18 What can you provide regarding raids:I can shoot pretty good,I can provide raiding tools(c4,blowtorchs,pickup boxes),I can think tactical,I can think quick while in the raid to secure loot. What can you provide regarding basing:I have some dupes that are ok/pretty good,I have 2 bases that should be material bomb proof,I can farm printers and also I can go out,raid and bring stuff back to the base so we can farm even more,I can defend bases pretty well and are pretty "aware" I can also sit in bases and just farm and defend Do you use a mic:Well I didn't then I got one but it worked for a lil bit now I can't get it to work What is your favorite food:Any chocolate when your on munchies Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6415-rare-gang-recruitment/page/12/#findComment-58209 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted April 9, 2018 Share Posted April 9, 2018 Application format Ingame name:Blazed Steam profile:[[Trippy]] Previous gangs:Bears,DeadMemes,Corruption,Dinglefuck Hours played:9d5h Hours played past week:Didn't play this week,last week probably like 25 Gametracker score:500something Age:18 What can you provide regarding raids:I can shoot pretty good,I can provide raiding tools(c4,blowtorchs,pickup boxes),I can think tactical,I can think quick while in the raid to secure loot. What can you provide regarding basing:I have some dupes that are ok/pretty good,I have 2 bases that should be material bomb proof,I can farm printers and also I can go out,raid and bring stuff back to the base so we can farm even more,I can defend bases pretty well and are pretty "aware" I can also sit in bases and just farm and defend Do you use a mic:Well I didn't then I got one but it worked for a lil bit now I can't get it to work What is your favorite food:Any chocolate when your on munchies Are you sure you can handle the insults? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6415-rare-gang-recruitment/page/12/#findComment-58210 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts