nizzle Posted April 9, 2018 Share Posted April 9, 2018 Go on Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6415-rare-gang-recruitment/page/13/#findComment-58211 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maverick Posted April 9, 2018 Share Posted April 9, 2018 Application format Ingame name:Blazed Steam profile:[[Trippy]] Previous gangs:Bears,DeadMemes,Corruption,Dinglefuck Hours played:3100h Garrys mod,Server-9d5h Hours played past week:Didn't play this week,last week probably like 25 Gametracker score:500something Age:18 What can you provide regarding raids:I can shoot pretty good,I can provide raiding tools(c4,blowtorchs,pickup boxes),I can think tactical,I can think quick while in the raid to secure loot. What can you provide regarding basing:I have some dupes that are ok/pretty good,I have 2 bases that should be material bomb proof,I can farm printers and also I can go out,raid and bring stuff back to the base so we can farm even more,I can defend bases pretty well and are pretty "aware" I can also sit in bases and just farm and defend Do you use a mic:Well I didn't then I got one but it worked for a lil bit now I can't get it to work What is your favorite food:Any chocolate when your on munchies Denied Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6415-rare-gang-recruitment/page/13/#findComment-58215 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Superman Posted April 20, 2018 Share Posted April 20, 2018 Application format Ingame name: Clark Kent Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198193691945/ Previous gangs: Krypton Hours played: 158.3333 (on the server) 3,127 (on gmod) Hours played past week: 165hr in the past 2 weeks on gmod. Gametracker score: 707 Age: 20 What can you provide regarding raids: I have my own CC thats pretty good for raiding. i also have keiths cc that seems good for helping in raiding. i have a ton of time into just raiding alone on gmod so if it comes down to it i think id make a great member of the gang when it comes time to raid. What can you provide regarding basing: I love building more then raiding and i have spent my fair share building so id like to say im pretty good at it. if you need something build chances are id be able to. i like titsrp because of all the ways you can raid and all the ways youll have to build around that. i enjoy it alot and i know i can build what needs build. Do you use a mic: Yes i do. What is your favorite food: Pickles Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6415-rare-gang-recruitment/page/13/#findComment-58896 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Axiom Posted April 21, 2018 Share Posted April 21, 2018 I've seen you ingame a couple times before and never really had problems with you. You are sort of new to our server in a sense with not much activity. I would like to see much more activity on our server before i even consider accepting this application. For now this Application is DENIED Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6415-rare-gang-recruitment/page/13/#findComment-58975 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maverick Posted April 26, 2018 Share Posted April 26, 2018 To be in RARE you need to pay me 5 mil now thx Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6415-rare-gang-recruitment/page/13/#findComment-59277 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Axiom Posted April 26, 2018 Share Posted April 26, 2018 To be in RARE you need to pay me 5 mil now thx Denied Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6415-rare-gang-recruitment/page/13/#findComment-59279 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maverick Posted April 26, 2018 Share Posted April 26, 2018 To be in RARE you need to pay me 5 mil now thx Denied I outrank you THOT Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6415-rare-gang-recruitment/page/13/#findComment-59285 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lost Kitty Posted April 26, 2018 Share Posted April 26, 2018 Ingame name:Miko Bear Steam profile:http://steamcommunity.com/id/Louie1234/ Previous gangs: Dead Memes,Dinglefuck,Bears,TheDD,Iron Throne Hours played: TitsRP= 59.67 Gmod= 1086 Hours played past week: ??? Gametracker Score: 1379 Age: 15 What can you provide regarding raids: Items for healing such as: Bacta nade and medkit, For opening doors:Breaching charge, lockpick,keypad cracker and I have some really good weps and aim I guess. What can you provide regarding basing: I can make good bases but it's harder if I build with the prop limit so I would need people to place the 2nd or 3rd part of the dupe I haven't made any big dupes yet because I don't really share my dupes to other people unless they are really my friend. Do you use a mic: Yes What is your favorite food: Curry Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6415-rare-gang-recruitment/page/13/#findComment-59288 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maverick Posted April 26, 2018 Share Posted April 26, 2018 Ingame name:Miko Bear Steam profile:http://steamcommunity.com/id/Louie1234/ Previous gangs: Dead Memes,Dinglefuck,Bears,TheDD,Iron Throne Hours played: TitsRP= 59.67 Gmod= 1086 Hours played past week: ??? Gametracker Score: 1379 Age: 15 What can you provide regarding raids: Items for healing such as: Bacta nade and medkit, For opening doors:Breaching charge, lockpick,keypad cracker and I have some really good weps and aim I guess. What can you provide regarding basing: I can make good bases but it's harder if I build with the prop limit so I would need people to place the 2nd or 3rd part of the dupe I haven't made any big dupes yet because I don't really share my dupes to other people unless they are really my friend. Do you use a mic: Yes What is your favorite food: Curry Too many gangs makes me think you’re unloyal or you have a problem. Denied Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6415-rare-gang-recruitment/page/13/#findComment-59290 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lost Kitty Posted April 27, 2018 Share Posted April 27, 2018 Ingame name:Miko Bear Steam profile:http://steamcommunity.com/id/Louie1234/ Previous gangs: Dead Memes,Dinglefuck,Bears,TheDD,Iron Throne Hours played: TitsRP= 59.67 Gmod= 1086 Hours played past week: ??? Gametracker Score: 1379 Age: 15 What can you provide regarding raids: Items for healing such as: Bacta nade and medkit, For opening doors:Breaching charge, lockpick,keypad cracker and I have some really good weps and aim I guess. What can you provide regarding basing: I can make good bases but it's harder if I build with the prop limit so I would need people to place the 2nd or 3rd part of the dupe I haven't made any big dupes yet because I don't really share my dupes to other people unless they are really my friend. Do you use a mic: Yes What is your favorite food: Curry Too many gangs makes me think you’re unloyal or you have a problem. Denied Maverick Recently said Too many gangs makes me think you’re unloyal or you have a problem. Denied My Response: I Am Not Unloyal nor do I have a problem I left gangs to see which one was the best. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6415-rare-gang-recruitment/page/13/#findComment-59312 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts