Jump to content

nizzle

Banned

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by nizzle

  1. Application format Ingame name:Blazed Steam profile:[[Trippy]] Previous gangs:Bears,DeadMemes,Corruption,Dinglefuck Hours played:3100h Garrys mod,Server-9d5h Hours played past week:Didn't play this week,last week probably like 25 Gametracker score:500something Age:18 What can you provide regarding raids:I can shoot pretty good,I can provide raiding tools(c4,blowtorchs,pickup boxes),I can think tactical,I can think quick while in the raid to secure loot. What can you provide regarding basing:I have some dupes that are ok/pretty good,I have 2 bases that should be material bomb proof,I can farm printers and also I can go out,raid and bring stuff back to the base so we can farm even more,I can defend bases pretty well and are pretty "aware" I can also sit in bases and just farm and defend Do you use a mic:Well I didn't then I got one but it worked for a lil bit now I can't get it to work What is your favorite food:Any chocolate when your on munchies
  2. totally makes sense, piklas ur gei get off the forums ur beaned
  3. How can you expect us to write a full fuckin story in @ then when you take the sit you make us explain it all again? you can't complain about doing your job you applied to do it....
  4. so what if he tried to avoid a ban, doesn't that tell you that he loves the server and can't wait to play it? I think you need to pull your head out of your arse and stop thinking so highly of yourselfs.
  5. 241099
×
×
  • Create New...