Jump to content

Maverick

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Maverick

  1. Maverick

    Hey guys

    Yuh so it’s me, just wanted to say what’s up, hope all is well. I’m thinking about coming back!
  2. figures the mentally unstable dog would start stuff on a resignation post ecks dee
  3. Maverick

    Hi and bye

    Remove forums rank
  4. Would you guys like it if we just incorporated these events into the current event system and they became free or staff could start them whenever so we can still have staff doing sits?
  5. hecko my padawan
  6. Revamped MOTD, gangs, jobs, mechanics, map. Lots of changes.
  7. great! more room for sugar NPC
  8. An excellent point. I will keep an eye out for any non helpful/insulting feedback when dealing with players!
  9. Maverick

    PSA

    As Tits grows in player count day by day, Sugar and the upper staff think we don't have enough staff. My main reason for posting this is to encourage those people that are on the fence about applying because they don't want to be denied. We have been instructed to be a bit more lenient in our grading of apps, so apply away! Some tips I can offer as a senior moderator, do your homework and show us you did your homework. Show us you took the effort to read the MOTD and punishment times. Add some formatting. Ask staff members questions or if you can shadow sits. Good luck everyone.
  10. hecko everyone, I wanted to create this post to see some different viewpoints on the staff team. On this thread you may discuss things we should of differently or suggest staff related things. Like adding a new rule, changing a punishment time, or just leaving your general viewpoint on the staff team. This thread is not for: Shitposts, reports on staff, people telling me little jimmy should be admin, etc. I'm intrigued to see what people think and potential suggestions!
  11. VIP will be free
  12. I would of had him banned within 3 seconds of asking to be banned
  13. CHEATER ALERT WEE WOO WEE WOO
  14. Who is S U C C
  15. Logang yeet
  16. Hey you, guess what. I’m gay. Oh yeah I’m changing my name from Griffin to Maverick
  17. Armadillo fucker :monkaS:
  18. When a welcome back is 3 pages long :monkaS:
  19. It was pleasure to mentor you into such a great staff member, now it’s a shame to see you go
  20. Please refrain from commenting on this unless you wish to apply.
  21. Not sure why you would post that here but you are 100% allowed to take sits involving yourself.
  22. 3/10 should’ve added the sugar npc suggestion
×
×
  • Create New...