Maverick Posted January 19, 2018 Share Posted January 19, 2018 wowzers Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6415-rare-gang-recruitment/page/10/#findComment-51317 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Obfuscate Posted January 22, 2018 Share Posted January 22, 2018 Ingame name: Obfuscate Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198197091331/ Previous gangs: Gucci Gang,Corruption Hours played:115 Hours played past week: 11ish Gametracker score: 549 Age: 14 What can you provide regarding raids: Im pretty decent at raiding but i mainly hang back to watch the flank or heal people What can you provide regarding basing: Your almost never see me on the server without some sort of base. I love to base and its one of the main reasons i love darkrp so much. I have tons of dupes and wouldnt mind sharing them. I like to try and use new techniques with my bases and am always wanting to improve Do you use a mic: Most of the time What is your favorite food: One big fat juicy burger with cheese,lettuce and tomato Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6415-rare-gang-recruitment/page/10/#findComment-51681 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maverick Posted January 25, 2018 Share Posted January 25, 2018 Ingame name: Obfuscate Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198197091331/ Previous gangs: Gucci Gang,Corruption Hours played:115 Hours played past week: 11ish Gametracker score: 549 Age: 14 What can you provide regarding raids: Im pretty decent at raiding but i mainly hang back to watch the flank or heal people What can you provide regarding basing: Your almost never see me on the server without some sort of base. I love to base and its one of the main reasons i love darkrp so much. I have tons of dupes and wouldnt mind sharing them. I like to try and use new techniques with my bases and am always wanting to improve Do you use a mic: Most of the time What is your favorite food: One big fat juicy burger with cheese,lettuce and tomato Accepted, contact an officer for an invite Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6415-rare-gang-recruitment/page/10/#findComment-51806 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Give lasaga Posted January 27, 2018 Share Posted January 27, 2018 Application format Ingame name: MOB Steam profile: Give Lasaga ::: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198151057184/ Previous gangs: None Hours played: 28.78 (I think thats off) Hours played past week: 15 Gametracker score: 198 Age: 15 What can you provide regarding raids: I have a CC with very good guns. I'd be happy to lend a hand by healing or even on the front lines. What can you provide regarding basing: I'd base with anyone and give printers/processors. I can help build bases and share my knowledge of base building. Do you use a mic: Yes What is your favorite food: Sushi/Cereal 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6415-rare-gang-recruitment/page/10/#findComment-51915 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sticks Posted January 29, 2018 Share Posted January 29, 2018 Ingame name: Kerchooo Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198237036440/ Previous gangs: Anonymous, The DD Hours played: about 150 Hours played past week: 40 Gametracker score:352 (At the time of app) Age: 14 What can you provide regarding raids: I have good aim, sledgehammers, blowtorches, c4, healing, armor What can you provide regarding basing: Procs, Printers, Dupes, Good aim, healing, money Do you use a mic: Yes, I don't often What is your favorite food: Pretzels or Nachos/Cheese Note- I may have bad stats (New to the server) But I am a loyal, hard working, and dedicated player and will not dissapoint! Accepted Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6415-rare-gang-recruitment/page/10/#findComment-52039 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maverick Posted January 29, 2018 Share Posted January 29, 2018 Application format Ingame name: MOB Steam profile: Give Lasaga ::: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198151057184/ Previous gangs: None Hours played: 28.78 (I think thats off) Hours played past week: 15 Gametracker score: 198 Age: 15 What can you provide regarding raids: I have a CC with very good guns. I'd be happy to lend a hand by healing or even on the front lines. What can you provide regarding basing: I'd base with anyone and give printers/processors. I can help build bases and share my knowledge of base building. Do you use a mic: Yes What is your favorite food: Sushi/Cereal Denied, not well known or active Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6415-rare-gang-recruitment/page/10/#findComment-52064 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maverick Posted January 31, 2018 Share Posted January 31, 2018 Our new discord! Come chill https://discord.gg/hE8Ghda Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6415-rare-gang-recruitment/page/10/#findComment-52176 Share on other sites More sharing options...
uwu Posted February 2, 2018 Share Posted February 2, 2018 Ingame name: uwu Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198324996382/ Previous gangs: Tuna Bandits Hours played: 418+ Hours played past week: 12 (i didnt have my computer) Gametracker score: 1682 Age: 17 What can you provide regarding raids: I have nekos CC. Is OP. What can you provide regarding basing: Again, lots of heal and guns and nekos cc Do you use a mic: yes. What is your favorite food: mac and cheese bc why not Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6415-rare-gang-recruitment/page/10/#findComment-52288 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maverick Posted February 2, 2018 Share Posted February 2, 2018 Ingame name: uwu Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198324996382/ Previous gangs: Tuna Bandits Hours played: 418+ Hours played past week: 12 (i didnt have my computer) Gametracker score: 1682 Age: 17 What can you provide regarding raids: I have nekos CC. Is OP. What can you provide regarding basing: Again, lots of heal and guns and nekos cc Do you use a mic: yes. What is your favorite food: mac and cheese bc why not Accepted, is gril Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6415-rare-gang-recruitment/page/10/#findComment-52290 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted February 28, 2018 Author Share Posted February 28, 2018 Ingame name: RaTionBlurr (i go by blurr) Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198218227552/ Previous gangs: The Rat Pack Hours played: 123.25 Hours played past week: Roughly 50-60 Gametracker score: 360 Age: 18 What can you provide regarding raids: During / Before a raid i am able to provide 1. Pick up boxes 2. I will superclock and sound reduce any printers earned from a raid. What can you provide regarding basing: I have many base dupes that i am able to provide for our group, and if you like the dupes i will share them. Do you use a mic: Yes i use my mic all the time What is your favorite food: I will go for an old fashioned American made hotdog :p nice try dum guy denied Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6415-rare-gang-recruitment/page/10/#findComment-54146 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts