Terrorism

Mori

2 hours ago, HIDDEN said:

Jetpacks are the strongest movemenet swep in my opinion and are also the fastest if you can use it right and because it is a jetpack can also easily allow you to fly/reach a rooftop so I think they should remain banned too (also cuz I still HATE jetpacks)

you did not read my sentence correctly where I said jetpacks should remain not allowed, but SBC's I think are in a fine place to reallow losing their 1 shot and infinite ammo 

On 9/8/2022 at 6:43 PM, Mori said:

Lets throw the punchline - Terrorist need a buff

Now that @HIDDEN had a heart attack we may proceed.

Terrorist were pretty heavily nerfed in 2017-2018 sometime around there this nerf consisted off no more use for SBC Cannons and Talismans. I know some time after that jetpacks were also not allowed which I mean that's fair, but lets go on the other two.

Talismans - 2017-2018 Talismans worked a lot different 1. There was no cap 2. Reduced size was way stronger. The fact that you can only have 3 now and the really strong ones were nerfed I feel that terrorist should be able to use them again.

SBC cannon - In 2017 this was the one shot machine everyone knew and loved and was able to be inventoried and brought back out for full ammo. present day this has changed. The SBC Does a max of 150 dmg and may not be inventoried again. Why can't terrorist have access to a few cannons. It won't last forever. It won't 1 shot you if you are cop/full armor and any good player can shut it down from being a roof as terrorist don't have the luxury of being up on those.

The 5 minute timer - This is a stretch but I feel like standing around for 5 minutes is just too boring, players and cops have more than enough time to sweep the playable area for terrorist (streets and sidewalks) in less than 5 minutes. I feel like lowering this to 4 maybe even 3 minutes would make the terrorist experience a little less boring.

This class is really dead af and is a good source of some peak hour fun from people hunting the madmen down to getting a crew together for some legal mass murder.

This class use to be my shit until i realized I can be a mugger and get more consistent kills than this job. The difference in advantage is INSANE. Literally you vs the world BUT you're also severely handicapped lol.

Let terrorist use SBCs. Let Terrorist use talis. Let Terrorist use jetpacks. OR remove the 5 minute timer.

The job is a joke tbh.

• Like 3

u can go on rooftops as terrorist now but it's still ass. people die to you and then they can come right back and try to kill you again, there's literally people who will target terrorist no matter how many times they die just to end the attack. not sure why sbcs were even disabled on the class in the first place, either re-allow sbcs or make significant changes to the terrorist class or add some sort of explosive device/weapon similar to sbc cannons onto the class.

2 hours ago, Tene said:

u can go on rooftops as terrorist now but it's still ass. people die to you and then they can come right back and try to kill you again,

this made me think... whilst the terrorist attack is going on, and you die to it, (it probably is fucking dumb BUT) any job that ISNT PD related, loses their weapons until the attack is over [literally the same system PD players have when there's a revolt] then you just have the full terrorist time, and not have it cut short by someone who already died...

Edited by Professional Jay Walker