Should jokes/accusations relating to zoophilia be taken as seriously as jokes/accusations related to pedophilia/grooming?

YeenNico

I'm under the idea with the rest on this one. Like bro if we regulate speech more than we have then there would be a lot of shit going wrong here. We would have to change the name of the server to LibtardRP or something to match the bullshit.

Quite honestly we make gay jokes, trans jokes sexual jokes of every nature race jokes (to a limit) and we allow (weird as it may be) furry models and loli models. You can't get mad, personally I think regulating speech anymore than slurs is an issue but that's not my call. The whole pedophile accusation thing became such a big issue the whole ass job was replaced which at the time I see why the rule was made and can get it.

All in all no. Suggestion is a smooth brain take. If they're harassing you make a sit. 

4 hours ago, Succ The Zucc said:

I'm under the idea with the rest on this one. Like bro if we regulate speech more than we have then there would be a lot of shit going wrong here. We would have to change the name of the server to LibtardRP or something to match the bullshit.

Quite honestly we make gay jokes, trans jokes sexual jokes of every nature race jokes (to a limit) and we allow (weird as it may be) furry models and loli models. You can't get mad, personally I think regulating speech anymore than slurs is an issue but that's not my call. The whole pedophile accusation thing became such a big issue the whole ass job was replaced which at the time I see why the rule was made and can get it.

All in all no. Suggestion is a smooth brain take. If they're harassing you make a sit. 

We dont allow loli models…

On 8/27/2022 at 4:54 AM, Moist Chicken (2) said:

You cannot get jail time or fired from your job becuase someone made a pedophile joke against you,

yes you can lmao its happened before, when you take that shit into real life it can have potential life ruining consequences what a silly point.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Blue. said:

yes you can lmao its happened before, when you take that shit into real life it can have potential life ruining consequences what a silly point.

4chan told him of the fabricated stories of people getting their life ruined because they said retard in 2012

• Haha 1

I think a more important question is why those comments bother you so much. I could make the same thread about certain people joking about me and trains but i know i am not one of those train people so it doesnt bother me

also stop being ableist and calling people the r word

Edited by 1-800-Suicide
stop being ableist
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I think calling people names in general shouldn't be restricted. If anyone calls you a name on the internet you shouldn't take it personally. Guys remember that there is grass outside and your own life to worry about. Stop basing your personality on the ability to get offended. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • crybaby -1 1

• Blue. locked this topic