-
Posts
157 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
2 -
Steam ID
76561198170307107 -
Gametracker
White Crow -
Player Profile
View
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
DarkRP Server Rules
Forum Rules & Guidelines
DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)
rules-compact-manual
Everything posted by White Crow
-
Rest in peace our fishing buddy, let his legacy live on in TITSRP, He had many friends beside him along his journey. God bless him and his family. I would always go up to him at fountain and ask him "hey man, how are you" in the "early hours" we would just talk. He was a good guy.
-
For the sake of things being changed, not removed entirely. It would be cool to see sugar add on to these weird jobs. Sorry, I wasn't clear on that. But if nothing is going to change perhabs we could offer new and improved classes that replace the non-used ones for a more diverse pool of jobs. Adding more ways to gain XP is awesome in my book.
-
Sorry if I was toxic I don't ever want this server to be like icefuse. Icefuse seems like a happy place. There is drama that TITSRP does not see as a former member of the Icefuse Community of course. there are a lot less toxic people on icefuse. However what we have here is something special. I don't want to ruin that.
-
Many more classes need to be removed perhaps sugar could collect data on the population of each job sees
-
Dude are you okay? This is the worst suggestion, ever, in the history of mankind.
-
I'm sorry but these ideas are not enforceable if "being mean" was bannable we would lose 75 percent of the community most of the stuff you bring up are simply based on player behavior. I think bone. represents my views pretty well. Dokerz dont say icefuse again. #DontIcefuseMyTitsrpValues
-
or sugar could add more to these classes in general instead of adding them and never touching them again
-
remove dat boi-its useless and provides nothing takes up space on the server remove john cena-its annoying and provides nothing remove snoop dog-i dont ever see anyone on it anymore
-
Thank you this made my day
-
Thanks kilo for making this post it needed to be talked about one way or a another.
-
do you have wallpaper engine @Sixnut
-
In-game name: White Crow SteamID:STEAM_0:1:105020689 Your plans for Halloween: nothing tbh
-
To Regards to how things have been handled on Oct 1st
White Crow replied to White Crow's topic in Discussion
Rubik its time to agree to disagree and shake hands hopefully we both benefit from this discussion as we both care deeply for our community. With Best Regards, Crow -
To Regards to how things have been handled on Oct 1st
White Crow replied to White Crow's topic in Discussion
I appreciate that you are talking and debating with me @Rubik -
To Regards to how things have been handled on Oct 1st
White Crow replied to White Crow's topic in Discussion
IF THEY DO NOT BRING THE EXPLOIT TO THE SUPER ADMINS. what if they dont know and these bans where emotionally charged with frustration? -
To Regards to how things have been handled on Oct 1st
White Crow replied to White Crow's topic in Discussion
I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say Rubik I'm not trying to justify breaking the rules im sorry if it seems that way -
To Regards to how things have been handled on Oct 1st
White Crow replied to White Crow's topic in Discussion
I was reading and considering however I was bringing questions to the table. -
To Regards to how things have been handled on Oct 1st
White Crow replied to White Crow's topic in Discussion
I dont think it tipped the economy at all to be brutally honest but I do agree how that could be seen as exploiting -
To Regards to how things have been handled on Oct 1st
White Crow replied to White Crow's topic in Discussion
To simply say an item has no value is dogmatic and crude to say the least. players have a since of achievement what ever that may be when they get these items -
To Regards to how things have been handled on Oct 1st
White Crow replied to White Crow's topic in Discussion
Since the addition of the AH the economy of titsrp has placed monetary value of certain items that may not have any value such as unusable SWEPS for class jobs CCs and more. -
To Regards to how things have been handled on Oct 1st
White Crow replied to White Crow's topic in Discussion
most people unknowingly picked this stuff up what about those people? -
To Regards to how things have been handled on Oct 1st
White Crow replied to White Crow's topic in Discussion
what draws the line of non-obtainables rubik -
To Regards to how things have been handled on Oct 1st
White Crow replied to White Crow's topic in Discussion
Lets take staff tools being stolen because of the kidnap as a cultist how did we respond to this Rubik people profited from staff tools being sold. also this community has a good habit of trying to obtain SWEP in fishing the economy is run based on limited items isnt there a RPG out there in the economy? -
Half of the people who got banned with the zombie SWEP are innocent I dought Bunbun cares enough about DARKRP cash in game to exploit for personal gain. There's something we need to learn here rather then point the finger at people who don't understand This is not anyway to approach a community problem. its stupid we are stronger then this as a community What is the true cost of programing these events and having fun during Halloween. This is ethically wrong I don't understand why you didn't just remove the SWEP from the server this is outrageous and unfair to the people who didn't know. I understand that this is emotionally charged I'm frustrated and disappointed