Hitman suggestion

Mumper

Hello very shitty suggestion but I think it'd be cool if we had a global hitlist system. (For example; A payphone where you can pay a hitman for hire to murder someone.) Just have a payphone in every part of the map just like drug buyer.

• Like 1
  • thumbdown -1 1

2 hours ago, Mumper said:

Hello very shitty suggestion but I think it'd be cool if we had a global hitlist system. (For example; A payphone where you can pay a hitman for hire to murder someone.) Just have a payphone in every part of the map just like drug buyer.

or even better, a system like in john wick where every hitman class can claim the bounty, fighting eachother for it. This should have higher payouts though, and be essentially like calling a war

Edited by Blue.

I think I made some sort of suggestion a while back saying we should have a bounty board but for hits that allows players that are hitmen (cc or not cc) to go up to the board and click whatever hit they wanted. You could make it so players can put their own prices for the hits (maybe put a decent minimum so people dont always put $1 hits). you could do something where you get notified if your name is put on the board and for how much or some shit.

+1 to something done with hitman at least

Edited by Tass
  • Like 2