Jump to content

Mumper

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Mumper

  1. nigga why the fuck is your name rigby?spacer.png

  2. ****** you sound fat

  3. rubik mailbox surprise 

  4. kdawg wouldve made it better
  5. Comparing mayor to a zombie is wild
  6. ill pay you 5 pesos if you dont give it to blue
  7. sheep
  8. welcome to titsrp where dreams become memes!
  9. ngl zesty is my favorite lbgtqabc on titsrp
  10. i hope one day you wake up
  11. booper is such a wholesome dude can we +1 for Super admin
  12. good job outing yourself
  13. Malicious would body you, next segment please.
  14.  

    No point in coming back to a brain dead *** fest of a server anyways

  15. Cooking with Kya just posted a new video be sure to check it out!
  16. Mumper

    Fish Spreadsheet

    wrong
  17. thanks tene
  18. Before I start I'd like to say
  19. Mumper

    discord not workin

  20. doo doo niggas in the top 3
  21. I hope you arent proud of this buddy. Probably the most cringe shit i have seen in a long ass time, but I hope you gain the courage to go out and get help because you obviously need it with how chronically online you are.
  22. don't add cc stuff only to stop playing
×
×
  • Create New...