Jump to content

Minky

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Minky

  1. Minky minky#1234
  2. Minky Minky#1234 Dove chocolate!
  3. don't get scammed kings spawner doesn't work...
  4. Rip SS smh
  5. Wrong ! Ember is one of the most respected players on all of titsrp and my personal idol, not to mention the other great people I listed like Silver, Sixnut, Wren, Its ya boi green, Wanted !, Kilobyte, Zemailman, Frisco, Saiah, Yoshe, Sticks, Potatoez, Malicious, Dare and Merha ! They all deserve respected !
  6. Wasn’t the only requirement for respected not being tene !! If they ever change that rule you can be on the list
  7. With the new respected system, I would say there is a good amount of users that should have respected ! Ember Merhaculous Silver Sixnut Saiah Malicious Its ya boi green Potatoez Wanted ! kilobyte zemailman frisco yoshe Sticks Dare Wren these users are some of the most recognizable people on the server ! All of them should have the new rank !
  8. Agreed SCP ! Why would we ban first then discuss! I think the same thing happened with Silver's original ban back in like November. They be wildin now a days
  9. Very good points Zesty! I agree with everything you are spitting, Sticks ban was unjust.
  10. I have no idea sir Jack Johnson, this is a very wacky situation !
  11. Minky

    Rust

    Omg sixnut that’s such an awesome base omg!!!!!!
  12. Minky

    Christmas

    Omg I could go on for the whole day about why I love ember !
  13. Fellow giga chads, welcome
  14. Ayo its your boy Minky STEAM_0:7656119842092550 Imma get some bitches this summer lets goooo.
×
×
  • Create New...