Secret Santa

Mori

Happy December 1st the amazing players of Titsrp even though I am banned I still want to force people(by random) to give gifts to the people they absolutely hate (lmao sixnut got Abstergo last year)

The important info!

1. I will assign people using a random cool wheel 

2. The person you are gifting may or may now be the one gifting you back so don't plan on it

3. The minimum gift value will be lets say 3m that isn't hard to get I don't want someone getting junk(if you have an issue of valuing items to make sure it hits 3m msg me!)

4. I will assign names on the 10th that shall give time for you to prepare something if you want your little giftee to feel special inside from something cool.

5.  You will give you gifts around christmas doesn't have to be on christmas but I don't want people giving their shit on the 11th just give it somewhat near christmas.

6. To keep track of the people who gave gifts whenever you have successfully gifted your person msg me some how Mori#7258 is my discord!

7. If you just decide to just not gift someone because you are a terrible person you shall be publicly shamed (grinch)

8. If you have a legit reason why you can't gift within like the time period of around christmas tell me!

9. If you wish to sign up either msg me on discord Mori#7258 or comment your in game name and your discord tag.

10. Free Silver

If you wish to help me out with doing this and are not banned on the server contact me.

Edited by Mori
  • Like 2