Giveaway poggers

Mori

In game name: Piklas

Discord: Pickles#8819

Plan: The day begins at 06:00, I arise in the morning darkness of sweden, within 3 minutes I have made my way to the shower and proceed to prepare my grooming routine for 15-25 minutes. After this I prepare my breakfast, 2 hardboiled eggs from chickens fed with only pesticide free Himalayan grass and Dekopon Citrus juice. When the food has been thoroughly enjoyed I look at the stock market to see my daily gains, 18% up is a satisfactory number. During the mid day I retrieve the necessary items to enjoy the evening's celebrations and check in with my closest friend circle that we are ready. When I return to my domecile I put on my costume. The choice is obvious, I will be Dracula, simple, elegant and a classic Halloween costume. Now the time is 18:30 and I go to the venue of the pregame. I bring the perfect amount of alcohol to get a buzz going, 30 cl of Louis XIII aged Cognac. Right before leaving we all take a line of the colombian white powder and make our way to the party. Once arriving I greet the people there and get a new drink, the party has begun. At this point time becomes harder to determine and I divulge into more depraved behaviours, entering a state in which there is no return... Memory fades.... Then, I awake.

• Like 2