Jump to content

Akumi

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Akumi

  1. this is the most retarded post ive ever seen next to the vore swep suggestion
  2. In game Name: akumi SteamID: STEAM_0:0:193632548 Plans: chilling at home probably giving out candy
  3. akumi STEAM_0:0:193632548 getting a summer job
  4. Akumi

    Mad

    skill issue
  5. Only if you give me 10 mil in darkrp cash, this will get you 1 hour of moaning in vc, and a coupon for 1 free picture of my feet (socks or no socks, only get to pick one)
  6. i am a female who plays on titsrp every day
  7. THIS FUCKING BROUGHT ME INTO A COUGHING FIT OF LAUGHER JAHTRJAJADHJWAD
  8. i like to rdm and say racial slurs in anon
  9. speak english pls
  10. tf does that even mean
  11. nah
  12. Remember kids! Dont click on every file you download from the internet! It may have spooky shit in it. Instead, let me teach you how to do it yourself! Step 1: Go to the front page of the forums and right click on any of the 3 servers you want to have a button for, and click copy url address Step 2: Go to your desktop and right click, then hover over new, then click on shortcut. Step 3: Copy that address for the server you want to join, and paste it in the text box that appears. Then give it a name, then hit create! Boom! Easy as that, and you dont have to download some file from the internet to do what I just told you.
  13. I did search the code from the comments and it came up with nothing
  14. I dont really care about the prize, so i might as well show my findings: If you search "The_forum_will_be_your_best_tool_!" on the forums. You find a message from Zek on a thread with the link "http://www.5z8.info/killgays_g7h8ey_alqaeda-message-boards". Clicking on this link leads to a pov recording from 2017 with nothing of note as far as I can tell. However, looking in the comments you can see a comment that has been replied to by OP. It reads: "Read the description .... dDiJ2I". I cant tell if the description has anything of note, but the code does interest me, it might be something we need to decipher but im not too sure.
  15. Alright, well if anyone wants to collaborate with me. Just hit me up on discord: AlDAN#1620
  16. How do we submit what we find? DM you on discord?
  17. @Zek Are we allowed to discuss details of what we find in the replys?
  18. Might as well join in.
  19. STEAM_0:0:193632548 I deserve lifetime rank because I have been apart of the server since 2017, and have seen it develop and grow for a long while. If I dont win it, thats alright.
  20. Akumi

    Giveaway poggers

    IG: 41d4n Disc: aidan#1620 Halloween: Spending the day with my GF, probably trick or treating with her
  21. sure just ask when you see me in game
  22. oh aight
  23. who tf are you
  24. Sup retard, do you need a gang with a retarded name that will support you? Well guess what faggot, just shoot me a pm to be invited to my new gang, "4chan" As of writing this it is level 25 with: Quick Sell Precious Life. What we plan to have: Blood Sucker Force Drop Experienced Cop A Pretty Penny Pocket Sand (most likely going to be swapped out) Literally what the fuck are you waiting for? Stop reading and just DM me already god damn! Contact: akumi#1620 Other means of joining: PMing me in game, Replying to this post with your in game name so I can invite you when I see you on.
  25. Personally im sort of neutral when it comes to this kind of stuff, On one hand ajax made a really good point about the bacta nade swep. On the other if someone were to add a really broken and OP swep into the server it would fuck up the meta. Im gonna reference another post where one of the smods said "Nobody should be able to add in meta defining sweps." and I agree now that I think about it. I agree with the argument that we should be able to suggest custom sweps (with stats) on the forums.
×
×
  • Create New...