Jump to content

Lemon

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Lemon

  1. Lemon

    50MIL Giveaway

    Biden since he's ahead in the polls
  2. Lemon

    Giveaway poggers

  3. Lemon

    Giveaway poggers

    IG: Joster Discord: Joster#3864 Halloween: I'm dressing up as a monkey
  4. Those are nice printer holders
  5. Lemon

    RIP

    Here's an epic meme I made https://streamable.com/x2lhx
  6. F
  7. Lemon

    CP

    No I’m asking about a non-cp killing cops when you’re a cop
  8. Lemon

    CP

    But what if you're a cop and someone kills another cop? Are you allowed to kill them? I've seen lots of people do this and I don't know whether it's RDM or not.
  9. I was doing really good up until my second period class :(
  10. When I kidnap I target new players because they're more likely to pay 30k for their boxes.
  11. Lemon

    Micspamming

    god no
  12. Will we get our data back?
×
×
  • Create New...