Jump to content

Saiko

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Saiko

  1. I will build anything you want! But with a price of course! Bases,kidnap,PD bases you name it i build it! Pricing can range from 5mil-15mil depending on detail of the build. My building style is very symmetrical and modern! Message me on discord for questions Saiko#2315
  2. im down for the job hit me up Saiko#2315
  3. In-Game Name: Saiko SteamID: STEAM_0:1:173420101 My plans for Halloween: Passing out candy with my GF
  4. Am i the only person who says Lower/Upper Ghetto?
  5. Its a talismen, basically a perk that gets revoked upon death.
  6. golden AK is obviously the best gun
  7. no sir i did not
  8. Turned out to be a visual bug so we gucci
  9. So I was selling my Combine Assasin model to Kio for 30mil, we traded and both hit confirm. I never received the 30mil but it was still taken out of Kio's account. We made sits regarding this. Yike showed us the logs showing that the money was taken out of Kios account. But when he looks for money logs for ME there wasnt anything there. So i was wondering if i could please get my 30mil that disappeared into thin air Relevant Info: 18:40:34 Player yike (YikeTheAbuser) said 21:35:11 Kio (Has Aimbot ) variable money changed from 31970814 to 1970814 Kio has updated the Suga Dolla amount to 0 Kio has updated the DarkRP Cash amount to 30,000,000 You just gave Kio your cassassinpm_mdl
  10. finally someone said it
  11. Things like this arnt a server issue, it tends to be an issue on your end. thats strange you have css and such, and it still wont work i mean id say just reinstall gmod, and make sure every file gmod related is deleted (except adv2 files)
  12. Do you have dowtown tits xmas map downloaded?
  13. All my niggas hate saiko
  14. Thats strange you can connect to other servers, it couldnt be an issue on your end it must be some kind of TitsRP issue. I suggest trying again next server reset. If that still doesnt work, maybe contact rubik to get to the bottom of this Good luck!
  15. Ill be spending the holidays with my family I deserve this because I have been a good boy this year! Discord: Saiko#2315 Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:173420101
  16. Saiko

    50MIL Giveaway

    I think biden is going to win. Trump has gotten into some deep shit lately. Also the polls arnt looking too good for trump right now. (Poll predictions from surveys)
  17. I recommend messaging rubik on discord. Hes usually the person to talk to about these kinda things.
  18. Saiko

    Giveaway poggers

    IGN: Saiko Discord: Saiko#2315 Halloween: Working at my minimum wage job
  19. I like reeses because peanut butter and choclate are a deadly combo The watermelon sourpatch kids go dummy hard too
×
×
  • Create New...