Azria Posted October 24, 2020 Share Posted October 24, 2020 IG: Vexxy Disc: Azuria#5702 Halloween: Waiting til all the candy goes on sale to get a ton for myself. Otherwise being an observer  Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14830-giveaway-poggers/page/2/#findComment-100142 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lemon Posted October 24, 2020 Share Posted October 24, 2020 IG: Joster Discord: Joster#3864 Halloween: I'm dressing up as a monkey Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14830-giveaway-poggers/page/2/#findComment-100147 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Saiko Posted October 24, 2020 Share Posted October 24, 2020 Â IGN: Saiko Discord:Â Saiko#2315 Halloween: Working at my minimum wage job Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14830-giveaway-poggers/page/2/#findComment-100148 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Notusingthisshitnomore4228 Posted October 24, 2020 Share Posted October 24, 2020 (edited) IG:Dan Mcstubbins Discord: Danutercisd#6669 Halloween: Going out as Simon "Ghost" Riley, from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, as well as the Modern Warfare reboot. Also Edited October 24, 2020 by Dan Mcstubbins Panties Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14830-giveaway-poggers/page/2/#findComment-100154 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted October 24, 2020 Share Posted October 24, 2020 In game name: Piklas Discord: Pickles#8819 Plan: The day begins at 06:00, I arise in the morning darkness of sweden, within 3 minutes I have made my way to the shower and proceed to prepare my grooming routine for 15-25 minutes. After this I prepare my breakfast, 2 hardboiled eggs from chickens fed with only pesticide free Himalayan grass and Dekopon Citrus juice. When the food has been thoroughly enjoyed I look at the stock market to see my daily gains, 18% up is a satisfactory number. During the mid day I retrieve the necessary items to enjoy the evening's celebrations and check in with my closest friend circle that we are ready. When I return to my domecile I put on my costume. The choice is obvious, I will be Dracula, simple, elegant and a classic Halloween costume. Now the time is 18:30 and I go to the venue of the pregame. I bring the perfect amount of alcohol to get a buzz going, 30 cl of Louis XIII aged Cognac. Right before leaving we all take a line of the colombian white powder and make our way to the party. Once arriving I greet the people there and get a new drink, the party has begun. At this point time becomes harder to determine and I divulge into more depraved behaviours, entering a state in which there is no return... Memory fades.... Then, I awake. 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14830-giveaway-poggers/page/2/#findComment-100158 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Akumi Posted October 24, 2020 Share Posted October 24, 2020 IG: 41d4n Disc: aidan#1620 Halloween: Spending the day with my GF, probably trick or treating with her Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14830-giveaway-poggers/page/2/#findComment-100159 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted October 24, 2020 Share Posted October 24, 2020 (edited) ig: kilobyte mcstubbins discord:Â Kilobyte#3046 halloween: spending $75 on supporter Edited October 24, 2020 by Kilobyte Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14830-giveaway-poggers/page/2/#findComment-100165 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Walter the Assaulter Posted October 24, 2020 Share Posted October 24, 2020 Walter the Assaulter Walter the Assaulter#2892 Spowoky movies Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14830-giveaway-poggers/page/2/#findComment-100166 Share on other sites More sharing options...
MF BREADMAN Posted October 24, 2020 Share Posted October 24, 2020 (edited)  Ig Jailbread Dis:Jailbread#7775 HAlloween plans are to sleep and buy candy to drop down my throat  Edited October 24, 2020 by SMPL | JailBREAD FUCK Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14830-giveaway-poggers/page/2/#findComment-100171 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ember Posted October 24, 2020 Share Posted October 24, 2020 Â IGN: Ember Discord: Suppa#0001 Halloween: Candy innit 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14830-giveaway-poggers/page/2/#findComment-100173 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now