Vietnam Event Information

The Herbalist

Vietnam_MOTD2.png

TITSRP VIETNAM EVENT INFORMATION THREAD

Date: July 11th 2020 (07/11/20 or 11/07/20) @ 8PM EST (1 week from time of thread creation)

Player Slots: 128 (64 VS 64 Assuming all 128 slots are filled.)

Weapons Pack: FAS:2

Vehicles: Simfhys and WAC (Flight Training server here: steam://connect/131.153.26.213:27035  )

Workshop Link (Not Required but will likely make the process of joining quicker and smoother): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1703830356

Event Details: In this event, 2 teams (United States & North Vietnamese Army) battle it out for control of capture zones in the Area of Operations. 5 Capture Zones must be fought for control as the side who reaches the score limit of 50,000 first wins. Kills will reward your team with points too, but capturing the zones will bring more points. Each side features a limited number of 'Special' Units with roles such as medic, grenadier, flamer, sniper, shotgunner who will give your team an edge if utilised by the right soldier with the right mindset. Each side will have 1 Leader who will lead their troops to victory or death. If it pans out as I intend, it should be a glorious moshpit of death and destruction.

Bonus Prizes: A Suga Dolla Prize (100) will be given to the top 3 fraggers of each team by the end of the event. (if anyone is mr moneybags and wants to donate darkrp, suga, or cc items for a thank u and to bolster the prize pot I will graciously accept)

If I have forgotten any details I will update this post, but I think this covers the gist of it. Reminders will be issued on the day of the event. Hope to see some of you in a weeks time!

eventnewspaper2.png?width=465&height=676eventnewspaper1.png

eventnewspaper3.png?width=532&height=677

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40JmEj0_aVM

Edited by The Herbalist
  • Like 4

• Rubik featured this topic