Jump to content

Snapple Apple

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Snapple Apple

  1. In-game Name: Snapple Apple Total Hours: 684 Do you own a CC (If you do then tell me what slots you have): 12 slots Do you own a Discord account (If you do then tell me your discord name and ID): Raimo#6265
  2. There's currently a way to fix the inventory glitch everyone's having. I'm unsure if it keeps after relogging the server. Steps to get inventory back: Get someone to drop a weapon on the ground. I'm not sure if you can do this from the Bank, but a cheap gun from the gun dealer would work. Press E on the gun to get it in a weapon slot, then /invholster to get it into your inventory. Your inventory should be back.
  3. How much money did you each get out of this?
  4. I can't explain my love for femboys like Astolfo I just like him.
  5. I'm gonna win cause I always win
  6. I like skittles because they're colorful and taste good.
  7. Snapple Apple

    help

    Kiss me, then you will learn
  8. Snapple Apple

    MRDM

    I say instead of allowing MRDM, every hour theres a 50% chance for a thomas to spawn on everyone in the server.
  9. What a great way to advertise our server.
  10. Make it so whenever the radio guy speaks the whole server can hear it.
  11. Snapple Apple

    Hey guys

    Shut up Fuel
  12. Herbalist doesn't know his dates lol
  13. Can't wait to kill some rice fields from above.
  14. Do you know the dates of those exploits by any chance? I would definitely add the legendary and VIP.
  15. Maybe you should fix the server Rubik
  16. Thank you so much man, this stuff will definitely be useful!
  17. I'll definitely add those bans, and bans that the community were outraged by. Are there certain dates you know of where outrage occured over a ban? And who those players were? Alright cool I'll certainly add that war, and I'll spend some time in changelogs to see when things changed.
  18. Do you have any dates for when those occured or were made?
  19. Alright cool, feel free to DM me or post whatever you have to share here. I'll eventually give out a link to the timeline and a google doc with all the information.
  20. Post whatever you want here or you can DM me a lot of it as well. I'll put this somewhere in the timeline maybe. Thanks.
  21. Lol, you can always help me out with designing it if you'd like. If you have some information you like to share, go ahead and share it. I need as much as possible for this. Epic, if you wanna DM me the information or post it here that would be good.
  22. hecko stinkies, I'd like to propose an idea I have. I want to create a timeline of TitsRP history, all the way from the beginning, to present year. I want to highlight important players, staff, updates, items, metas, and other things that could be useful to this timeline. There's a minecraft server, 2b2t, the oldest anarchy server on minecraft some of you may heard of, where the player Sato86, made a timeline from the beginning of the server, towards the present. This is what I'd like to model/design this timeline off. I joined in July of 2019, so I don't have much history of the server, but I know a lot of players, staff, and others may have a lot of history. So I am asking for your help to design this. This will need a lot of community effort, but I think we could make a very good timeline for the server. I will be designing this timeline in Google Draw, as I think it is adquate for this project. If anyone would like to help me on this project, please message on discord, Raimo#6265, to get access to the project. I will only be giving access to old players, and people I think I could trust. (if you have another idea for something I could use also DM me on Discord)
  23. I personally +1 this.
×
×
  • Create New...