How to fly while being alien

vbov

If this remains purely for use on Aliens(or other Weird category jobs), who can not currently raid, I do not personally mind it. Yes, you can damage people while flying around the map, but then they can just kill you. And if you block a door, they'll just gravgun you across the map. It's a relatively harmless thing right now, just flying around the map as a prop. Sure, there's concern for it being exploitable for things like raiding. But at that point, it's just as easy to punish those using it that way. I'd rather not see harmless fun ruined by potential abuse. When the abusers can be easily dealt with.

45 minutes ago, vbov said:

theres not ONE way theres SO MANY WAYS THAT IT WILL TAKE ME ABOUT 30minutes to TYPE EM ALL,

i understand its fun and allat but someone will use it for bad and then what the fuck we ban them for? PROP MINGE? 

Example if we punish them for prop minge because of this exploit (yes its a exploit for fucks sake) ; Player on titsrp: Another mod i think terrry and Agro said its not prop minge EITHER entity abuse

EXPLOITING?

Example if we punish them for exploiting because of this EXPLOIT (yes its a exploit for fucks sake); The player that got in trouble for using it to raid/do some other bad act: WHY DO YOU GUYS NOT FIX IT THEN ?!?!?!?!

then what the fuck we do?

sticky grenading through walls was considered an exploit for some time aswell, but since its better and more fun to have it exist its not fixed. you cant use disguise swep in raids anyways (example being picked up and launched in doesnt use this and not allowed) + you can literally damage the disguised person with 1 point of damage from anything to take them out of the disguise.

anything that can be misused should be banned with your logic. what if someone misuses an sbc cannon? do we remove sbc cannon? what if someone is misusing the arrest baton? should arrest batons be removed aswell?

keep fun in the video game ✊

edit also every time anything with raid is mentioned 58 people who never raid in their life come out of the woodworks talking

Edited by 1-800-Suicide

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, The Worst Dad said:

If this remains purely for use on Aliens(or other Weird category jobs), who can not currently raid, I do not personally mind it. Yes, you can damage people while flying around the map, but then they can just kill you. And if you block a door, they'll just gravgun you across the map. It's a relatively harmless thing right now, just flying around the map as a prop. Sure, there's concern for it being exploitable for things like raiding. But at that point, it's just as easy to punish those using it that way. I'd rather not see harmless fun ruined by potential abuse. When the abusers can be easily dealt with.

you can have disguise swep on ccs + in your inventory 😛 and its NOT RARE ITS SO common i would know cuz i have 20 of them,

also punish them for breaking?.... what rule if their raiding?....

btw "but then they can just kill you" its like you cannot kill them first.

if we had a rule to punish the abusers then YEAH WHY NOT KEEP THIS SHIT IN ITS FUNNY AS FUCK but when we don't have one ?????

Edited by vbov

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, 1-800-Suicide said:

sticky grenading through walls was considered an exploit for some time aswell, but since its better and more fun to have it exist its not fixed. you cant use disguise swep in raids anyways (example being picked up and launched in doesnt use this and not allowed) + you can literally damage the disguised person with 1 point of damage from anything to take them out of the disguise.

anything that can be misused should be banned with your logic. what if someone misuses an sbc cannon? do we remove sbc cannon? what if someone is misusing the arrest baton? should arrest batons be removed aswell?

keep fun in the video game ✊

edit also every time anything with raid is mentioned 58 people who never raid in their life come out of the woodworks talking

i understand but is it fun when a guy can just be a flying prop and have a sbc cannon and massrdm?

(yes me and shoebill tried to see if it works with a sbc cannon and it works better than any OTHER WEAPON )

disguised guy  flying with sb cannon Image result for gigachad Funny Profile Pictures, Funny Reaction Pictures, Funny Pictures, Chad Image, I Know You Know, Meme Template, Muscle Men, Really Funny, Just In Case EZ

Edited by vbov

2 hours ago, vbov said:

Even if its not PROP or entity MINGE, ITS A EXPLOIT!! ITS A FUCKING EXPLOIT!!

ex·ploit

verb

/ikˈsploit/
  1. make full use of and derive benefit from (a resource).
    "500 companies sprang up to exploit this new technology"

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, bone. said:
ex·ploit

verb

/ikˈsploit/
  1. make full use of and derive benefit from (a resource).
    "500 companies sprang up to exploit this new technology"

spacer.png

2 hours ago, vbov said:

is it fun when a guy can just be a flying prop and have a sbc cannon and massrdm?

Should we remove sbc cannons because its not fun to be mrdmed by them ever?

Sounds like ye old poison salesman vs poisoner question.